Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7tuner.com Logo Decals (7.75") - PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST BEFORE ORDERING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUGER 2.2L
    replied
    Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    When I start selling them again, shoot me a PM reminding me. I'll send you a replacement!
    The last two batches I got (from two sources) were less than satisfactory. I tried not to send out any that were damaged or missing parts, but when rushing to fill 50 orders, I guess I missed some!
    I was going to say something about this a long time ago but decided not to for some reason. I know a couple of people who make decals and the such, so I know the kind of quality you should be getting. I think the top of the 7 on one of mine was super close to getting cut off as the decals were separated (it was usable though - I don't need a replacement). It didn't really bother me that much, but I just wanted to share because I felt like you as the customer were getting a sub-par product from your decal maker.

Leave a comment:

• lowfrostcb7
    replied
    When I start selling them again, shoot me a PM reminding me. I'll send you a replacement!
    The last two batches I got (from two sources) were less than satisfactory. I tried not to send out any that were damaged or missing parts, but when rushing to fill 50 orders, I guess I missed some!
    PM'ed

thanks

Josh
    Last edited by lowfrostcb7; 01-15-2012, 09:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DunKrS
    replied
    Don't mean to be a whiner, but one of the decals I ordered a few months back was completely missing the "." so all I got was "CB7Tuner com" The other one was fine though Thanks Deev for all you do!

Leave a comment:

• cb7-tcakes
    replied
    Got my set of decals today!! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Chrisisiced
    replied
    Originally posted by Pali_Mo View Post
    Hey deev, did you change the design on the decals? Mine look kinda different than the ones in the pic
    I was wondering if something changed as well. The quality of the decals I received don't match what I thought I had previously. I could be wrong but they seemed different.

Leave a comment:

• Pali_Mo
    replied
    Hey deev, did you change the design on the decals? Mine look kinda different than the ones in the pic

Leave a comment:

• OHOYAMA
    replied
    when u start selling again. ill buy a shirt, and if it dont fit ill put it on the seat of my car.

^^^^^whats up with this guy's sig? gross! u should switch the pic's around so it's throwing up on that ugly car!

j/k i love that wagon.

Leave a comment:

• JoshM
    replied
    Finally had something to put my stickers on:

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Baja el Twinkie, gordito!

Leave a comment:

• bobbycos
    replied
    Hey, I'm 6'0, 180lbs and I fit EASILY into a medium... The XLs are like parachutes!

I still have a few of the last batch to send out... hoping tomorrow, MAYBE friday... then I'll be caught up, take some time to breathe, and I'll start selling stuff again.
    tu ta flaco, tu necesita a comer mucho !!

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Hey, I'm 6'0, 180lbs and I fit EASILY into a medium... The XLs are like parachutes!

I still have a few of the last batch to send out... hoping tomorrow, MAYBE friday... then I'll be caught up, take some time to breathe, and I'll start selling stuff again.

Leave a comment:

• OHOYAMA
    replied
    What's left of them...
    I always bury them in cb7tuner shirts. It only seems right, you know?
    Well, except the last one. I don't carry 3XL yet.
    YET! hope u have some one day or i have to lose aLOT of weight.

Leave a comment:

• drew12000
    replied
    sweet!

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X