Arm Rest Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arm Rest Question

I have a 93 accord LX. My drivers seat has a built in arm rest. I'm looking for a bolt cover for it. It's just a plastic piece that covers the hole to make it look better.

Someone has one that has a knob from a 90ex. Apparently the knob is for a lumbar support. Does anyone have pictures or any information about this? Is this feature found on EX's and not others?
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Not the most exciting topic, but I was hoping for a few responses...
    My Car

Comment

Okay, so are you looking to remove your seat-mounted armrest or are you just trying to find a replacement knob/cap?

I can tell you that the knobs from the 90/91's will not work, they are different. The 92/93 knobs extend farther in to reach it's mounting bracket, 90/91's are pretty shallow, the shaft for the lumbar is flush w/ the edge of the seat.

Comment

I'm just looking for a cover for the arm rest. It's a really minor thing but it bothers me. Someone found one for a 9091 but it has a knob for some lumbar support. I dont remember a knob being on mine.

Now, I'm not sure if there -was- a knob on mine. Maybe I've got a feature that I never knew existed. So, I'm wondering if anyone else has a knob on a 93 LX. OR if this was a feature only on an SE or EX for example.
        My Car

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley
          I'm just looking for a cover for the arm rest. It's a really minor thing but it bothers me. Someone found one for a 9091 but it has a knob for some lumbar support. I dont remember a knob being on mine.

Now, I'm not sure if there -was- a knob on mine. Maybe I've got a feature that I never knew existed. So, I'm wondering if anyone else has a knob on a 93 LX. OR if this was a feature only on an SE or EX for example.
          Lumbar support was only available on the EX and SE. The LX coupe and sedan had the built in armrest without lumbar support. The wagon and DX did not come with a built in armrest, but had the option of separate armrest with storage compartment.

So it sounds like you are looking for part 16 here:
          '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
          EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

dude i have the plastic cover piece for the armrest. it's ***, i found mine under the passenger seat dude, and i put it on. And that shit just wants to fall off all the time. dude, look under your SEATS! or possibly a junk yard... under those seats!

Be Clean

Comment

I'm guessing this would be the right one? :

81322-SM4-A11ZC 016_15 Honda COVER, ARMREST SHAFT VINTAGE RED: R104L 1 $8.10 $5.93

I'm about to buy 12 of them so I don't have to search this long in the future :P
              My Car

Comment

I too found mine under the seat Whats up with that?

Mine was/is held on by a screw, and in the 3 years ive had it, its only fallen off once. You just have tighten it on and over time itll lossen and come off. No biggie.

Least is fixable, unlike those fucking heater knobs

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

you have a 93 and/or LX?

mine seemed to just... stick there :P
                  My Car

Comment

Working...
                  X