9091 vs 9293 bumper and fogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9091 vs 9293 bumper and fogs

well ive been searchin through he forums alot and not that its important but i see alot i repeat ... alotttt lol of 9091 cbs who changed to a 9293 .. my question is whats so good about the 9293 that everyone goes with those fogs and those bumpers? im still yet to see a 9293 go to a 9091 if i wrong let me know thanks !
    90-91
    46.88%
    92-93
    53.13%

The poll is expired.

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

to best honest some people like the styling of the 92-93s better than the 90-91s. the 92-93s bumper looks better in my opinion

Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=21193

Pictoral thread^^^ diff between 9091-9293

Btw, I think the 90 cb9 bumper is the best outta the 3 Cb's. I have that bumper on with legend lip, as far as fogs, I'm sayin on behalf of the 90 cb9 bumper, I neva seen 1 b4, but most likly its the same as 9091 fogs
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

From what I've seen and read on here, the 9293 bumper looks to be a little more in depth when it comes to installing fogs, since there is no "template* on the bumper its self, like on the 9091 bumpers. I just can't wait to get my fogs installed. I do however think the 9293 look a little sleeker, and a little cleaner.

Comment

i kno what the difference is between em i just want to know what each person individually values one over the other lol im no noob lol

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by popeyeamac View Post
            im still yet to see a 9293 go to a 9091 if i wrong let me know thanks !
            Shanleycb7 went from 92-93 to 90-91 front end. Some people prefer the rigid lines of the 90-91 over the more fluid lines of the 92-93 that's about it. No jdm points, no sense of uber leet rareness, no decision between real and replica, just plain design of it all.

I converted because I found all the parts for a 92-93 conversion for very cheap. I'm a bargain hunter lol. So far I'm enjoying the curves and the updated look.

Last edited by ikayto; 07-25-2008, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
              Some people prefer the rigid lines of the 90-91 over the more fluid lines of the 92-93 that's about it.
              x2. I switched to 92-93s all the way coz IMO, 90-91's boxy bumper signals, fogs and thick, bulky moldings make it look a little bit more of an 80's than a 90's car.

It's botox for my cb.

Comment

Originally posted by lonski View Post
                x2. I switched to 92-93s all the way coz IMO, 90-91's boxy bumper signals, fogs and thick, bulky moldings make it look a little bit more of an 80's than a 90's car.

It's botox for my cb.
                x2

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

well......90-91 are harder to find ..correct?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                    well......90-91 are harder to find ..correct?
                    i want something that looks good not just bling and superficial value.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                      i want something that looks good not just bling and superficial value.
                      that too....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I like the sleeker, more modern look of my 92 too, It looks good with or without fogs......but it needs some oem fogs
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                          From what I've seen and read on here, the 9293 bumper looks to be a little more in depth when it comes to installing fogs, since there is no "template* on the bumper its self, like on the 9091 bumpers. I just can't wait to get my fogs installed. I do however think the 9293 look a little sleeker, and a little cleaner.
                          actually most oem bumpers have the template on the back of the bumper for the cutouts for the fogs, intersections, and bumper pole. I know on mine i have these cutouts. but i sold the bumper to get the JDM one
                          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

I like the look of the 92-93 bumper

Comment

I have a 90-91 Front end. bumper, fogs etc. with a 92-93 coupe trunklid/taillights
                              Originally posted by jboyce
                              i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X