Clear All

the acura lip

were can i get one besides a junkyard

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177214

what is the proper name

wat is the proper name for the lip?

Comment

Its a legend lip and the lip Info thread is on here some where just search. You can get it at the honda and or acura dealer and pay out of the ass. I only paid 6 for mine at the JY.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

acura cannot get them. neither can honda. called every dealer in ottawa to find one and they told me they are all discontinued

#3MR 91 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186456
        #2MR 90 sedan: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...51#post2867651
        #1MR 93 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176343

Comment

acura

i called acura they said 160

Comment

Honda can't order any acura parts

thats like going to a nissan dealership to order ford parts

The only acura parts you can order from a honda dealership are parts that cross refrence between both a honda and an acura.

Comment

Originally posted by accordboy2011 View Post
              i called acura they said 160
              Because that's the price.

Apparently there's only 1 or 2 brand new ones left in stock in all of Canada.

Comment

i search for 1 year now these legend lip... i have see some legend... but none with these lip... all gone ..... factory 160$ for one lip... this is only a piece of plastic...this is too expensive you can put also a accord cd5 lip... a lot in junkyards.. you will pay only a couple of peanuts to get... the look its also good..

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  Honda can't order any acura parts

thats like going to a nissan dealership to order ford parts

The only acura parts you can order from a honda dealership are parts that cross refrence between both a honda and an acura.
                  That's not even remotely the same thing....

Honda is the same company, Acura is just their luxury division. You can USUALLY get Acura parts at a Honda dealership if you know the part number.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                  Traded with: Cb7xChun
                  Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                  Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                  My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

doesnt exist.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                      doesnt exist.

Comment

Originally posted by darkfusion42 View Post
                        That's not even remotely the same thing....

Honda is the same company, Acura is just their luxury division. You can USUALLY get Acura parts at a Honda dealership if you know the part number.
                        No you can't

The only parts you can order are parts that share the same part number

Like how the part number for an acura vigor caliper is the same as a honda accord caliper because they are the same

so you USUALLY cannot get parts

You can't even get an acura key cut at a honda dealership.

Comment

Maybe not at yours but at mine you can.

There are a lot of places that really don't have Acura dealerships around. Most good Honda dealerships can get both. Also, many parts are actually the same but have DIFFERENT part numbers for absolutely no reason at all other than it's supposedly Acura lol.

And you can get an Acura key cut at walmart, so that's bullshit.
                          Our Honda dealership services our acura CL, and can get any part, and have gotten anything I need, as long as it's not discontinued.

Probably didn't know you can get some Mazda parts at ford either....
                          Last edited by darkfusion42; 05-11-2011, 09:00 PM.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                          Traded with: Cb7xChun
                          Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                          Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                          My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

i got mine new from the dealer in arizona the coupe one
                            Last edited by 93blackcb7; 05-11-2011, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darkfusion42 View Post
                              Maybe not at yours but at mine you can.

There are a lot of places that really don't have Acura dealerships around. Most good Honda dealerships can get both. Also, many parts are actually the same but have DIFFERENT part numbers for absolutely no reason at all other than it's supposedly Acura lol.

And you can get an Acura key cut at walmart, so that's bullshit.
                              Our Honda dealership services our acura CL, and can get any part, and have gotten anything I need, as long as it's not discontinued.

Probably didn't know you can get some Mazda parts at ford either....
                              You do know you can take a toyota to an acura dealership and they will service it? Saying you take an acura to a honda dealership means nothing

and take your vin to walmart to get a brand new key and lets see them cut it

also if the parts do not have the same part number there is something different. They would not make new part numbers

Look up rear brake pads for a honda cr-z. They are the same part number as a 1994 honda accord.

Maybe your honda dealership is different but from my experience they cannot cross order parts.

Comment

Working...
                              X