OEM fogs on majestic honda!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM fogs on majestic honda!

I don't know if i'm not looking at it right or what, but it seems as though they are selling some fogs for cb7's. Hell they even have the infamous foglight switch for what looks like 13.39! Maybe i'm having a brain fart or something.
    http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...R&vinsrch=null
    My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

They list every part produced by Honda, but they're not necessarily in stock/available. If you look they list having flushmounts in stock.

From what I've seen/researched/asked about, the 92-93 fog light kit is completely sold out and gone, but the 90-91 fog light kit can still be obtained. The last time I checked (maybe a year ago?) they could still get me one at my local dealership.

Comment

This seems to be the case for a number of Honda OEM websites, esp. for accessories.
      '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
      EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Yes if you try to order most of those accessories they will tell you that they are not in stock and discontinued. I don't like how they keep them listed like that.
        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Ahh man my hopes are gone. I shall call their 800 # just to confirm but i'm sure you guys are right.
          *EDIT* nothing
          Last edited by TysCb7; 07-07-2006, 03:50 PM.
          My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

I wonder how much longer til they stop making parts for our cars. I believe they have to keep making them for a certain amount of time, but soon we'll get cut off just like previous honda's We'll have to resort to aftermarket parts.

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
              I believe they have to keep making them for a certain amount of time
              Have to? Where did you hear that?

They make them because there is a market for them, not because of some "world wide applicable" law.
              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB

They make them because there is a market for them, not because of some "world wide applicable" law.
                Some thread I just spent the past 10 minutes searching for, but to no avail.

Comment

I called them last year with hopes to obtain some genuine oem parts, for both my ef hatch, and my accord, but they were sold out of the flushmount, armrest, and fog accessories......I know though for a fact that the 90-91 fog kit can be obtained from the dealer, and from what I hear theres only like five of them left.....it seems now that it is easier to obtain these rare parts from japan....
                  1991 Honda Accord Ex
                  Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                  Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB

last time i checked, there is a law...it requires support, but not necessarily production for any imported or domestic car, up until 10 years after its production date
                    1993 CB7
                    2001 BB6

Comment

Working...
                    X