Ultimate engine bay/wire tuck sneak peak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing new really,
    after light sanding laid down another coat of epoxy on drivers side and been sanding for the past two days. i really need to get this done so i can finish the firewall and get my wiring soldered onto the connector and start working on fuel and brake lines.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

there has to be more pics by now right? Im so interested in this
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Started clearcoating drivers side FINALLY!

Got some really cool bolts for fenders and headlights and any other 10mm hole on the engine. Titanium bolts for many engine parts ordered as well.

member ride thread
        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

love it. keep it goin!
          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Cut/Drilled my suspension holes

Finished first round of clearcoat

member ride thread
            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Wait... Is this carbon fiber posed over the original material or is it a conversion to carbon fiber? If it's a conversion it probably will reduce weight but don't you crash with that.
              NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Its overlayed over the original form

member ride thread
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

still looking good. was wonder how difficult it was to line up the sheets of cf to make it look like one whole piece? thanks peace
                  "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

pretty easy because i laid it all out in one sheet on glass first then wet it with epoxy then transferred it to the car. i just precut everything and where two pieces meet i tried to match the weave direction.

member ride thread
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

looks great wish i had the patience to do something like this
                      Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

Comment

Been working on it every day ill post some pics tomorrow.

I got my drivers side headlight apart and blacked out. also drilled holes to mount the projector... Ill finish this headlight by the end of the week.

Finished buffing the drivers side. Ive decided to spray an undercoating type of spray on the bottom inch of the cf/engine bay to protect from random rocks and debris.

Ive decided that i am going to paint my car myself so i am gonna start ripping trim off the car this week as well.

I got the majority of my interior/ Steering linkage and pedal assembly back into the car. cant put dash back in though because i need my engine to be put together so i can mock up the wiring harness for the engine and wire it to the one connector and that would be impossible to do with the dash in place.

Ive also ordered brake line, bender and flare tool because i am going to tuck my brake lines inside the car as well as the prop valve.

Ordered fueling stuff, lines filter and connections to convert the steel fuel hardline to
                        -6 AN fuel line and -4 return line.

also been working on an h23 plenum i have cut out the insides of and began polishing the interior.

NOPI is june 23 here in denver hopefully ill have this bitch running at least by then!

member ride thread
                        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Awesome job...

Will be highly respected afterwards

How many hours a day do you spend on it? j/w
                          Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
                          MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

what kind of clear are you using on the CF, rattle can or something like PPG, ect? also what are you polishing it with? i think if you ripped all the vinyl off of the dash and did it CF, that would be dope. you'd def be the first. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by champagneaccord
                              Awesome job...

Will be highly respected afterwards

How many hours a day do you spend on it? j/w
                              usually abou 3 hours a day which is a pain when i work on cars during the day too!

TyPeG- just using rattle can clear. Im thinking that interior parts will next years big project.

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

i like it keep it comming
                                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Working...
                                X