oem spoiler with led

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oem spoiler with led

Hi could any1 with oem wing/spoiler with led know how many led are on it? I saw a few pic and some has a small led light in the center that take up a 1/3 of the spoiler while other pic show a larger led covering 1/2 or more of the spoiler and claim it has over 80 led light?
    90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
    < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

blazen,

IIRC there were 2 different led spoilers available for the cbs. The SEs and the regular. Not sure which is which though.
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

I saw this spoiler on ebay but the picture I am not sure i can trust. no answere when i email them... it seem like from the picture the whole back side is led lighted.. I think I never seen one like this, maybe is not for the cb7.

90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
      < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

I have the spoiler with the short LED because it's off a 2nd gen Integra (4dr/2dr GSR). The spoiler with the long LED is the OEM CB7 spoiler. The curves on the sides are a little bit different also.

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

how is the fitting 2nd gen Integra spoiler fit on the cb7? too long/short or just right? any reason u went with this instead of the cb7? did it cost you more? oem cb7 with led coast about $105 on ebay??

Comment

I got mine off a 93 SE
            wat?

Comment

nice pic that glow look like your in a iron melting factory

Comment

The above spoiler thats illuminated looks to me like a EX spoiler.

This is an se spoiler.....
                Notice at the ends, more of a angle and less of a curve.

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow
                  The above spoiler thats illuminated looks to me like a EX spoiler.

This is an se spoiler.....
                  Notice at the ends, more of a angle and less of a curve.
                  I pulled it of a dark green SE with the passenger airbag Had a harness too
                  wat?

Comment

Originally posted by blazen_accord
                    how is the fitting 2nd gen Integra spoiler fit on the cb7? too long/short or just right? any reason u went with this instead of the cb7? did it cost you more? oem cb7 with led coast about $105 on ebay??
                    You can see how it fits in the pic I posted above. It's just right. Same as the CB7, except the sides are curved differently, and the LED is short.

I paid $100 for it from a local shop back in the day. When I bought it, I didn't even know it was an Integra spoiler. I noticed later on, when I started comparing mine to other Accords.

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDing2R
                      You can see how it fits in the pic I posted above. It's just right. Same as the CB7, except the sides are curved differently, and the LED is short.

I paid $100 for it from a local shop back in the day. When I bought it, I didn't even know it was an Integra spoiler. I noticed later on, when I started comparing mine to other Accords.
                      Actually. It isn't the same. I just got one from the yard today and it's a tiny little bit larger in width than our lid. I'll still have to figure out how to fit mine on but I may have the solution for that. How did you do put on yours?
                      Last edited by Gyuri87; 04-21-2008, 06:29 PM.
                      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

I have regular EX sedan version of long led spoiler.
                        Also brand new led laying around in my room.

HONDA GENUINE ACCESSORIES
                        H/M STOP LAMP
                        MODEL: ACCORD 4D
                        P/N: 08F02-SM4-ONOO2

Total: 72 Leds
                        1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                        2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                        3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                        4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                        5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                          I pulled it of a dark green SE with the passenger airbag Had a harness too
                          4 door SE's didn't come with oem spoilers stock, it was a dealer installed option. 4 doors came with the passenger side airbag, while 2 door SE coupes came with the more angular rear spoiler stock, although it had a shorter led bar.

Comment

Working...
                          X