Front End Conversions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weezo182
    Looks like he used feders and front bumper and probably hood from an integra
    integra hood, accord fenders with integra addiditions welded on the top, integra front bumper w/ is300 cutouts for the is300 lights.

then custom brackets to hold in the lights.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

How about some R34 Skyline headlights, that would be ill! I tried chopping them onto my car, but I'm not that great at photoshop.
      My Ride!
      Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

damn the broken links, i wanna see pics
        .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

I saw a CB7 Accord with a S15/Silvia conversion, the headlights i mean...

anything can be done...you just need $$$$$$$

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
          1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

Originally posted by littleman23408
            I have seen in a magazine a picture of our car with a 240sx front end conversion. it had the kouki conversion. i asked around on superhonda but nobody really knew the person or anything about it. i had one reply that it must have been custom. it looked really cool. anyone see the picture i am talking about or know the person. i dont have the magazine anymore, and i believe it was in a performance auto and sound magazine.
            I Remember that, it was like a a countdown of readers rides for 2002 or something. That car was flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by Punkrampant
              I Remember that, it was like a a countdown of readers rides for 2002 or something. That car was flawless.
              Yeah but it took forever to get finished. He's from the Toronto Accord Club up here. I ended up with his stock headlights.

.:1993 EX-R Sedan:..:psyphredotcom:..:mrtazzymotorsports:.

Comment

https://honda-tech.com/forums/honda-...sedan-3350802/

Comment

Working...
                X