93 acura integra front end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 acura integra front end?

sorry if this is posted in the wrong area. but has any1 ever try retrofitting a 93 acura integra front end on a cb7? cuz i think they r basically the same car. but i dont kno ne 1 with one that i could look at good enough to kno if it will work? i think it would look sweet though even though it would look the same except the lights are a lil longer up front.
    10th anniversary crew #1

anything is possibile with enough time and money

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=integra

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=integra

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 10th anniv.
        sorry if this is posted in the wrong area. but has any1 ever try retrofitting a 93 acura integra front end on a cb7?
        not a 93, but.......

later.
        Last edited by TypeG; 01-02-2006, 06:28 PM.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Holy shit, that is fucking HAWT!

Wow makes me want to do it

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
          ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
          ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

i personally think our headlights are awesome the way they are... well actually i think the 1-piece versions are better(non-projector style) but we all have our personal preferences, props to the guy who did the circle integra light conversion
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
              i personally think our headlights are awesome the way they are... well actually i think the 1-piece versions are better(non-projector style) but we all have our personal preferences, props to the guy who did the circle integra light conversion
              Yeah I agree, I personally don't like the integra circle headlights, I just think thats way kool how he did the ACCORD design and the whole conversion. It's different so to him, but it just looks weird because the rear is boxier, and the front is all rounder?: Laterrr

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
              ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
              ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Boy, that front end sure is custom. I agree, it does look kinda weird with a rear end as square as ours.

But mad props to that car, it looks like a lot of work and planning went into the front end!!
                Last edited by coletrain; 01-04-2006, 04:29 PM.

Comment

My car
                  https://honda-tech.com/forums/honda-...sedan-3350802/

Comment

Working...
                  X