Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making a hub purchase, a little help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making a hub purchase, a little help please!

Ive read threw so many threads and still can`t figure out if
    - a 1991 civic grant steering wheel hub will fit our accords

any help asap is totally appreciated

^^MRT^^
    THIRD EYE FISH

reserve..

^^MRT^^
    THIRD EYE FISH

Comment

Why is this in Off Topic?

And please resize your sig. It is too large.

Comment

I didnt think it was on topic with any other category
        which topic is it supposed to be in?

is there a particular dimensions limit
        for signature size im supposed to be within?
        I don`t understand, its only an inch high do you mean to long

^^MRT^^
        THIRD EYE FISH

Comment

Yes. If you read the rules, you'd have known the dimensions. Now would be a good time to read the rules.

If you are asking a technical question about your car, it does not belong in Off Topic. You are asking about the fitment of a certain part.
          Try here:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=65

There are two questions regarding steering wheels and hubs at the very top of that forum. I guess that means you didn't bother searching before posting, either. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by doseonekmc View Post
            I didnt think it was on topic with any other category
            which topic is it supposed to be in?
            Well, it'd be going into your interior... so here, in the "Interior" section, seems like a good fit.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Yes. If you read the rules, you'd have known the dimensions. Now would be a good time to read the rules.

If you are asking a technical question about your car, it does not belong in Off Topic. You are asking about the fitment of a certain part.
              Try here:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=65

There are two questions regarding steering wheels and hubs at the very top of that forum. I guess that means you didn't bother searching before posting, either. Awesome.
              Thanks for the advice
              I said at the beginning of my post that I had already searched and had no luck. I wouldnt have posted asking other wise.

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
              Well, it'd be going into your interior... so here, in the "Interior" section, seems like a good fit.
              Thanks for moving the thread

^^MRT^^
              THIRD EYE FISH

Comment

If you read other threads, why not post in the same area they were posted?

I never believe when people say "I searched and couldn't find anything"... they so rarely mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  If you read other threads, why not post in the same area they were posted?

I never believe when people say "I searched and couldn't find anything"... they so rarely mean it.
                  I know, i always think to exclude it because I don`t take it seriously half the
                  time I read it on other posts.

I did search though, maybe I just spaced while posting

I do know a few hundred people who could use an update on the rules
                  regarding signature size though, thats for sure

By the way any one know the answer to my original query?

^^MRT^^
                  THIRD EYE FISH

Comment

If you see anyone with an oversized sig, feel free to mention it to them. I'm not always so nice about it. Sometimes I just delete it... often I remove their ability to have a sig completely.

As for your question, I can't say for sure. I see no mention of a specific hub on the Grant website, however, the installation kit for Civics and Accords appears to share the same product number... so I'd say yes, based on that.
                    Your best option would be to contact Grant directly, as they would know better than anyone.

Comment

Well thanks for letting keep my sig, artistic expression is important

I saw that on grants site, And i have also see matching product numbers on accord hubs and civic hubs in person
                      I needed to be sure about this particular year for the civics
                      and after I read oneoffaccords thread about the hub question
                      I still was unsure about the grant hub in particular
                      Either way I have just purchased the Hub this minute upon ending this post so hopefully it works

Thanks again for the help

^^MRT^^
                      THIRD EYE FISH

Comment

Working...
                      X