Which Arm Rest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Arm Rest?

i have a 91 CB7 Accord LX with a 5 speed that has the automatic seat belts now i want an arm rest for the car but i dont think one will fit

i looked around and found alot info on arm rest for the cars with out automatic seat belts, and ones with the offset arm rest

if you know of one that will work can you give me a picture, and the car type, year, model from where it came from

thanks
    -----------------------------------------------

''It is what it is, Do what you want''
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167905

The one you need looks like this

It mounts around the e-brake console.

Comment

do you know what car it camee from

Comment

Originally posted by magicdragon View Post
        do you know what car it camee from
        yeah any 1990-1991 honda accord with automatic seatbelts

Also a similar armrest came in any 1990-1993 acura integra

These are accesories and are not easy to find.

Comment

Wait one minute, hold up. what about the other one known as the "tall boy" that looks like a 9293 armrest. I've seen one already in a 9091 CB that this lady is parting out, plan on buying it for the new year. When get it i'll take pictures
          '91 Concord Metallic Blue. Status: under construction

Comment

Originally posted by jamaicancb3 View Post
            Wait one minute, hold up. what about the other one known as the "tall boy" that looks like a 9293 armrest. I've seen one already in a 9091 CB that this lady is parting out, plan on buying it for the new year. When get it i'll take pictures
            the 9091 armrest shit only applys to usdm cars

We had automatic seatbelts in 1990 and 1991 which occupied the center console area thus making the console smaller

The rest of the world had normal consoles throughout all years

All non usdm 9091 armrests are exactly the same with the exclusion of the 4ws accord armrest

To get the armrest you need to find a:

1991 accord USDM wagon
            1990-1991 CDM accord

These are just as hard to find because they're still accesories, just a different version of it. This kid down the street from me has a 1991 accord wagon with a maroon 9293 armrest.

Comment

i have that jdm armrest. i was planning on selling it but now im not. yea they are hard to find

Comment

i still have mine. i got no use for it. well its the picture on top thats mine lol. you can pm me if you want it.
                Mrs. Reddy

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178119
                MY FOR SALE THREAD CLICK LINK ON TOP

Comment

hers a question did they make the seat that has the arm rest attached to the seat in maroon, or black

i know that those exist because my mom had a 92 cb7 with grey/tan? interior, but i dont know if if it came in black or maroon

because if it did i'll just do a seat swap

Comment

Originally posted by magicdragon View Post
                    hers a question did they make the seat that has the arm rest attached to the seat in maroon, or black

i know that those exist because my mom had a 92 cb7 with grey/tan? interior, but i dont know if if it came in black or maroon

because if it did i'll just do a seat swap
                    The seat armrest is a 9293 thing

Any 9293 accord ( exept the DX ) has a seat mounted armrest. Maroon, yes that is possible to find but black interiors were a 9091 thing only so no you cannot find a black seat mounted armrest. Also EX and SE seats have lumbar support ( the knob is missing in this picture )

Comment

Maybe I go against the grain here...but I thought those 90-91 armrests were terrible.

I found it 10x more comfortable to just just rest my elbow on the auto seatbelt buckle.

Comment

Working...
                      X