Rear compartment fix (coupe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear compartment fix (coupe)

Im sure coupe owners have expeirenced this. Im a new owner and am unsure on how to tackle this fix.
    The issue is with the rear seat gloveboxes. It looks like mine and many in the junkyard have the same issue of the rear corner being popped up and not closing completely.
    Im unable to locate a thread on this...can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Ive tried rear compartment, rear cubby, rear end, to medium rear. Lol
    Someone point me in the right direction! Thanks
    Last edited by Socarcrx; 03-12-2014, 10:01 AM.

What are you trying to fix? Your attached photo shows a sedan. Are you saying you want to switch to a coupe trunk lid?
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Someplace on here I read a few threads about water in trunk...and putting a wagon tray into the coupe. I have a coupe and would love to find that conversion topic again.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
      New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
      My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

You mean the rear seat glovebox? Just search google "CB7 coupe rear glovebox" and it should be a thread that pops up with how to fix them.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
          Someplace on here I read a few threads about water in trunk...and putting a wagon tray into the coupe. I have a coupe and would love to find that conversion topic again.
          I put one in my 90 LX sedan with a little cutting; it shouldn't be too different for the coupe. I should have taken more pictures, but I could describe what I did. When I look at the thread below, my description of the wagon trunk compartment install is on page 6 of 7.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180806
          Last edited by Fleetw00d; 03-11-2014, 08:08 PM.
          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

The pic is my signature of my sedan.
            Im not able to attach a pic from my iphone at the moment.
            But yes...the rear glovebox.
            Thanks!
            ...and OAN, i have the wagon trunk compartment...takes some trimming, but it works!

Comment

You've still provided NO details about what is actually wrong with it.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

...and thats a negative, ghostrider!

Guess i gotta be the pioneer of this one! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Socarcrx View Post

so, what is wrong with the rear glovebox
                  http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Socarcrx View Post

sorry, we aren't psychic.

hit it with a hammer?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Its the rear seat glovebox. When trying to close the lid, the rear pops up on the back left corner, and will not close flush.

Comment

I told you what to search for....guess I'll just give you the actual thread... http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=49511

Comment

we are encouraging spoon feeding ... as a whole. And thanks btw. I just found out 93 coupes has nicer back areas...

Comment

Working...
                          X