Gear knobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear knobs

So guys, what knobs do you guys like the feel of the most?

I think I'll replace the one in my Integra when I replace the steering wheel. Hmm.

Erm, m/t only.
    sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Weighted knobs are nice, but rarely ever ergonomic. In stop and go traffic that I'm in here in the Dallas area, I prefer something a little taller that fits my hand better. Both of my cars still have the OEM knobs. I'd like to replace the one in my Acura CL with one from a newer TL 6-speed (I don't think your market got anything with that.), but they're over $150 from the dealer. Such is life.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Spoon Durcacon, heat does not effect the knob at all
      Last edited by tommi; 04-30-2016, 02:33 PM.
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Beer taps.

Otherwise, I have one of those durcawhatever knobs that doesn't get hot. It's round and is slightly bigger than a golf ball. I wish it was larger -nohomo- but what can you do, it was $15 on Amazon and saved my hand many a time.

I like making shift knobs though. Feel wise, my cue ball knob I made is the best. It's heavy, and sits nicely in the palm.

Comment

I got a 2.75in round shift knob on ebay i believe, It feels so good to shift. It's a good size, but I think a little bit bigger wouldn't hurt.

Also, DIY Shift Boot

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=26042

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
            X