titanium gauges about to go south...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

titanium gauges about to go south...

one guy didn't like where i posted it the first time so ill put it here maybe...?
    ok i know we got some brillant people out there in the world so this is for anyone with a brillant brain? ok i got me some new gauges for my prelude (but thats beside the point). now instead of just putting the new gauge over top of the old, why can't you remove the old one? then put the new one on? or can you?? because mine is titanium but indeglo also, but i don't want to hook up the indy because i have blue WLeds behing the cluster and i want to use the blue! my gauge hasn't arrive yet so thats partly why i am still in question! this is what my gauge will look like. also i hear people having needle problems... if i can't remove the old face gauge or the needles do you think it will be easier since all my needles are pointing the same way???? thanks for all our input.

but my main question is can i remove my old face gauge?? in the gauge cluster?
    97 Prelude "The Lude"

Originally posted by bosborne0010
    one guy didn't like where i posted it the first time so ill put it here maybe...?
    ok i know we got some brillant people out there in the world so this is for anyone with a brillant brain? ok i got me some new gauges for my prelude (but thats beside the point). now instead of just putting the new gauge over top of the old, why can't you remove the old one? then put the new one on? or can you?? because mine is titanium but indeglo also, but i don't want to hook up the indy because i have blue WLeds behing the cluster and i want to use the blue! my gauge hasn't arrive yet so thats partly why i am still in question! this is what my gauge will look like. also i hear people having needle problems... if i can't remove the old face gauge or the needles do you think it will be easier since all my needles are pointing the same way???? thanks for all our input.

but my main question is can i remove my old face gauge?? in the gauge cluster?
    Sure, i guess you can...but then what? What will you put the new gauge sticker onto?

BTW, feel free to delete your other post.
    2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
    Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
    1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

wear in kentucky are you from
      1992 Honda Accord LX Sedan

NAME WHORE HATER #1

Comment

Working...
      X