Early 90's legend dash into a CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early 90's legend dash into a CB7?

Has any one ever tried this or know if it would be possible? im not really worried about the mounting situation cause that can easily be fixed but i was more wonderind how well it might fit in the same place? any input good or bad would be much appreciated thanks.
    -Stan

can u post some pics of the legend interior?....it probably shouldn't be that hard....u might have to move around some HVAC parts, and ur good to go...i think
    DEVOTE

Comment

It would be really neat, but I've looked @ those dashes @ the junkyard and there is nothing similar to the CB dash, there are quite afew switches on both sides of the cluster for example. There'd be quite abit of modding involved to get the glovebox, cluster, receiver, dash vents, ect. to fit right. So IDK If you do this, take afew basic measurements first b/c the Legend may be a spec wider and the dash may interfere w/ the door panels.

Comment

Yeah thats kinda what i was wondering about... I know it wont be a dirrect bolt in but im just curiouse about the width and the window curve but ill just have to go to the local wreck yard and pull some measurements. Ill post some pics with the progress if it can be pulled off

Comment

I would love to see this done. If you do it Definately write up a DIY lol. Good luck.

Comment

Hmm might be really hard since the dash goes inside the door panels when the doors are shut.

Comment

Working...
            X