• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black seat belts?

i have a 93 se coupe
    i want to change the int to black
    is there a way to get my seat belts done in black
    or will seatbelts fron another car like a prelude fit?

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

man i hope you are a lucky man, finding a set of black int parts for a coupe is going to me a hard task. you and the 200 coupe members also want black int. i dont know if a prelude seats will work but who knows

Comment

For black front belts, you can use either true EDM ones or Acura Vigor ones, w/ some modification. Obviously for the rears, 91 SE or EDM belts, but since 92/93 are all manual, that's why the front belts are either EDM or Vigor. In Europe, CB's came w/ black cloth interior, hence the black manual belts. There may be other possibilities for rear belts, not sure.

Comment

When I was in the yard a couple of weeks ago the was a 94 prelude in there and the Seatbelts look the same but I only thought to get them after I had yanked the shifter assy out and was on my way home

Comment

Originally posted by 3tcRob
          When I was in the yard a couple of weeks ago the was a 94 prelude in there and the Seatbelts look the same but I only thought to get them after I had yanked the shifter assy out and was on my way home
          thanks
          hope fully if i can get a job soon ill go yank some from a lude and see if they fit

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

^If they have a lude, then they should have a CB, pull them both apart and compare on site, that's what I did and usually do when I need to learn something

EDIT: It also looks like the 2nd gen (91-95) Legend would work too, w/ some mods to the spring cage probably.
            Last edited by Granite CB7; 02-01-2008, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Prelude will fit, a friend of mines has it in his 92 coupe. i took my old 91 SE seat belts and put them in my 92

Links to my rides :
              1992 Accord EX*
              1990 Accord EX
              1991 Accord SE (4th)
              1991 Accord SE (3rd)
              1991 Accord SE (2ND)
              1991 Accord SE

Comment

Working...
              X