JDM sidemarkers how??!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM sidemarkers how??!?!?

Is there an easy way of Installing JDM SIDEMARKERS for our cb7's people is telling me scary stories on how you might mess up and ruin the fender in resuilt getting a new one. Someone please help...
    Daily Driver Cb7
    H&R sports springs, KYB Gr2 shock, Rebuilt F22a Head

05 civic Si Track Car/Weekend car
    G-Force Stage 3 clutch system, G-Force 12lbs Lightened Flywheel, Hayame Full Coilovers, Spc Camber Kit, Progress rear sway and Tie combo, J's racing rear strut bar, Neuspeed front strut bar, Aem V2 intake, DC header, Test pipe, 2.5 custom catback piping, Ctr Front lip, Ctr Wing, Double sided Carbon Fiber Hood, Seibon Carbon Fiber Trunk, Nitrous Express 80 shot.

Take it to a body shop and have them measure and cut the fender. Using an air saw they shouldn't charge you more then two hours labor.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

tools?

what kinda tool do you need?
      Daily Driver Cb7

G-Force Stage 3 clutch system, G-Force 12lbs Lightened Flywheel, Hayame Full Coilovers, Spc Camber Kit, Progress rear sway and Tie combo, J's racing rear strut bar, Neuspeed front strut bar, Aem V2 intake, DC header, Test pipe, 2.5 custom catback piping, Ctr Front lip, Ctr Wing, Double sided Carbon Fiber Hood, Seibon Carbon Fiber Trunk, Nitrous Express 80 shot.

Comment

i just used a dremmel with a little cutting wheel on it, you will need lots of cutting wheels bacouse they tend to break. i hope you have a stedy hand becouse you will need it. good luck

Comment

JDM sidemarkers

mine arent STANLEY (they are JDM but made by LUCID) so if they are JDM sidemarkers they will snap into place...so you want to cut the hole a little smaller than it should be so you can file it down to an exact fit....personally I go to guy who is really really good at this stuff ( he also wired my JDM one-piece headlights like they were always there..no wires hangin out and about) and lets me know everything he will have to do and makes it look like the sidemarkers where there when the car was made....regardless this is what he had to do to get right the FIRST time...

Comment

k

kool thanx for the info i used my dremel and now it looks purty....thanx
            Daily Driver Cb7

Comment

Working...
            X