cb1 side fogs (aka intersection lights)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb1 side fogs (aka intersection lights)

well. i found a pair of the cb1 fogs that mount on the side of the bumper in the front. I was concidering on buying them, and maybe installing them where they're supposed to go, or maybe even somewhere custom in the front bumper and doing a bulb conversion to make them actual fogs. Anyone have pics of what they look like when they're on in the correct spot at night?? I tried a such but all i found was a couple of pics with them installed during the daytime.
    --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

well they aren't really fog lights that are meant to stay on you know, they are just supposed to turn on with your blinker to see on the side when turning. so probably most people don't have pictures with them on, plus no one would ever really see them on anyways.
    HSHO #3

Comment

they are called intersection lights i believe. as for your pic request, here is one but i know it's not on.

f22-dohc

i would just imagine your car parked against a curb and light is allowing you to see that curb near or beyond the front tires. if you can't imagine that, you can try and look at a nissan maxima, old or new. they have them as well as some altimas, infinity j30s, lexus sc300/400s, just to name a few. a handful of 94-95 usdm accords have these lights as well not to mention some other american cars that i don't know the names of .
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

ahh, i thaught they were just some dim running lights.

Those would be pretty hot to have, it would look pretty badass. hmm... now let's see if i can afford them..
        --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Some 5th gens have them stock here.. there's a few around town that have them.. but half the time they don't work because people are too lazy to change the bulbs.. just like older people that have OEM fogs.. they never use them because they don't feel like going through the hassle of changing the bulbs out and such.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

geese rebels, old people are such a waste of valuable parts!...... lol.....-justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
            tranny (no grinds)
            ECU
            DC header w/ heat wrap
            full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
            $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
              not to mention some other american cars that i don't know the names of .
              cadillac devilles had intersection lights as well

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
              X