5-speed JDM amber cluster ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-speed JDM amber cluster ?'s

iv been holding onto my amber 5speed jdm cluster forever, now that im getting my auto 4door back, is it possible to use this amber 5speed cluster in my auto? been searching for ppl who have put them in, but cant find anyposts....

It depends on the year and manufacturer of the cluster. If you gut it you can swap parts over.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Its a 92-93 I believe Bc of the abs light..... I want to put the whole cluster in not take it apart lol.

Comment

I get that you want to, but you may not be able to.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

so i opened it up an ohm some things and found out wat wires are for the CEL an both blinkers so far...
          heres some pics...

Comment

That amber cluster is from the CB3 Si-T.
            I believe that it would be easier to find an auto one.

my member's ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by 90exkId View Post
              so i opened it up an ohm some things and found out wat wires are for the CEL an both blinkers so far...
              heres some pics...

There are 3 model variations of the amber cluster (not counting cluster manufacturer) and from my experience all will fit 90-93 Accords whether it's auto or manual. The only thing you would have to figure out is the plug pinouts and obviously the connectors being different depending on the year. You can't simply bolt them in because some of your indicators will be reversed or not working properly.... but I think you figured that out already

Also your speedo will not read right if you simply do just a dial swap onto a USDM cluster since they are 180 gauges.

Goodluck on your findings since I don't think a lot of people actually figured out the wiring. I have a jdm shop manual for 90-93 Accords. I'll see whats inside there if it will help or not.
              Last edited by Warudakumi; 11-22-2012, 10:03 AM.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
              JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
              1994 Prelude V-Tec
              1999 CL 3.0
              2000 Prelude
              2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
              1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
              1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"