trying to find JDM style depo lights..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trying to find JDM style depo lights..

I have been searching allover H.S., S.H. , AD. ( EVERYWHERE) and also the depo home page. Depo does not seem to want to give the part #s on the jdm style one pieces. Does anyone know the correct part # for a 90/91 accord? And also, where is the best place to get them?
    Life is wide, limitless. There is no border, no frontier ~ Bruce
    My Page!

lots of places to get jdm headlights for the cb7. price is the limiting factor. if you don't want to pay full price (i.e. less than $650), you need to hit up ebay. of course the quality and availability of jdm headlights cannot be ascertained with 100% certainty on ebay, but from what i've been told, people have been happy.

www.ebay.com

if you want to make sure the headlights you're receiving are brand new and never been used, you need to pay full price. Options Auto Salon and Nopionline are 2 sources.

www.optauto.com
    i just looked on optauto.com and apparently there is only 1 set left for the 90-91 at a great price of $299.00
    direct link to them
    direct link to 90-93 jdm headlight on nopi

not sure what the correct part number is... if you're dealing with a company/store/distributor/retailer and they're not familiar with what you're referring to, i wouldn't mess with them.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

here is another link for the 1 piece headlights

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/autosonic/90acjdmonepi.html

Comment

they don't make fake ones, gotta buy the real deal.
        HSHO #3

Comment

What he is refering to is the aftermarket JDM one piece headlights, sort of like how we have aftermarket crash parts. They make them but they are hard to find here in the states. A while back someone was selling them on Hondasociety for like $250, don't remember who though.

Comment

no,no, , there is a company called " Depo " that makes them . The beam patterns are for lhd , and use H4 and H1 instead of 9005 9006 , and come complete w/harness...
            My Page!

Comment

Im 99% sure they only make them for 5th gens. Have you actually seen them before?
              HSHO #3

Comment

No just heard and seen some pics on cars through other boards ( H.S. ) . I know they make stock 2 peice ones. Do you know if those are H1/H4 OR 9005/9006?
                My Page!

Comment

Ive seen them on ebay a couple times. They are the black one piece headlights. Very clean.

Comment

Are you looking for something like these??

http://www.procarparts.com/store-det...%2D1PG2%2DPJ2X

Those are for H1 lights I think. They look cool and I want them

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
                      Are you looking for something like these??

http://www.procarparts.com/store-det...%2D1PG2%2DPJ2X

Those are for H1 lights I think. They look cool and I want them
                      those are not jdm, nor the light spirit is referring too.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Well he only said jdm style so I figured a knockoff would do lol. Either way I think those lights look pretty awesome.

Comment

Here's what those "beautiful" lights look on a car, very ugly IMHO...
                          Attached Files
                          1997 RHD AE111
                          JDM Blackface Project

Comment

sheeeit.... that blue accord is the TITS.... I really like making black accents match on a car that it will stand out on.... nice rims, too

Comment

No I'm talking about stock looking or real jdm looking. Does anyone know if depo or any other dot approved company makes 2 piece with h1/h4 ? The only thing I don't like about the real jdm's is they will glare to oncomming traffic alot. Thanks for the help guys
                              My Page!

Comment

Working...
                              X