Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

duck spoiler (the JDM rear deck spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duck spoiler (the JDM rear deck spoiler)

i know that it is impossible to find these spoilers but will this one work, it is for a 240sx, well a s13.. anyways, it looks to be the right size...

shit, cant post the link, it is on ENJUKU RACING.com, it is the second page of the 240sx parts. here is a pic.

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

i dont think anybody here will be able to tell you yes or no unless you buy it and try it. or at least do lots of measurements and comparisons between your trunk lid and the trunk lid of the car you plan on getting one from... make sure the width is the same, the curves of the trunk, etc etc etc...

instead of asking on here, i think YOU should be telling US if it fits or not

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

well my buddy has a s13, ill take measurements tommorrow and come back with results...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

$280?!?! plus shipping?! GADDAYM.. sorry man.. id only fork out that much for a true flushmount.. plus its CF.. so bending it and just securely mounting it might meant that you will have some stripped holes in your trunk....

Comment

you can get a m3 style rear lip spioler off of ebay for about $15.00
          it look similar to a honda flushmount.. by the way has anyone ever tried a flush mount off of an 03-04 accord??

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22013
          cb7tuner.com Cleveland division

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tunerguy
            you can get a m3 style rear lip spioler off of ebay for about $15.00
            it look similar to a honda flushmount.. by the way has anyone ever tried a flush mount off of an 03-04 accord??
            doesn't look simliar to a honda flushmount at all. Its a thin peice of plastic that you can barely see.
            Hmm the new accord seems to have a rounded trunk, i dont think it would fit

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
            www.maketradefair.com

Comment

i've seen some older preludes around my town with oem flush mount spoilers. but i don't know how similar they would be.

Comment

Originally posted by b-townCB7
                i've seen some older preludes around my town with oem flush mount spoilers. but i don't know how similar they would be.
                i think its been tried and did not work

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                www.maketradefair.com

Comment

dont care what you think, but they were on to somtin on OVER HAULIN when they cut the top and back section off an old trunk. and welded it onto the exhisting trunk lid. very clean and smooth. thinks i will attempt this winter. but i wanna make the cut section out of a CF trunk lid. and graft it on.

Comment

what about the flush mount from a 94 accord?

1966 Chevy Nova
                    1974 Super Beetle
                    2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                    2004 Honda Element
                    2004 Honda Ruckus
                    2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                    www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

Originally posted by Weezo182
                      what about the flush mount from a 94 accord?
                      The 94-95 tail is way too narrow compared to the CB tail. Definitely wouldn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                        dont care what you think, but they were on to somtin on OVER HAULIN when they cut the top and back section off an old trunk. and welded it onto the exhisting trunk lid. very clean and smooth. thinks i will attempt this winter. but i wanna make the cut section out of a CF trunk lid. and graft it on.
                        I saw that too and did the JDM 'HooooOOOO!!!' amazement exclamation...but if you're gonna do it with CF you might as well just get some CF and make your own spoiler...way cheaper, way better, plus I don't think you can bend CF once it's dried and molded anyway.

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

^^^^^hey u could do that?? were do they sell carbon fiber at? i might try this, or atleast try and get one made.

Comment

i saw a 80's style maxima the square ones sportin lip flushmounts would thos work?? they look like they would fit not sure tho.
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
                              i saw a 80's style maxima the square ones sportin lip flushmounts would thos work?? they look like they would fit not sure tho.
                              Nope those don't fit either. I was bored and tried all the lips I coud find at my local junkyard. I tried a 80's Mitsu Galant lip spoiler (contours weren't right), 84 3 Series (Seems like it was almost meant to be...but a little too long on both sides and the contours weren't really flush to the trunk) and I tried a '87 Maxima Lip. As far as contours go, this one actually does sit flush against our decks but it's about 2 1/4 inches too long. If you were handy u can actually cut this wing in half and take a section out and put it back together and have a nice flushmount....
                              I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                              707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                              "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                              '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Working...
                              X