No announcement yet.

Window Visors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.................
    Just picked up a set of these for $40 CAD!!!!! So that's about....$30 US I think??? Not too shabby!! heehhee I'll post up pics later...But I just thought I'd brag about it while I can.. Mmmm OEM Honda stamp...Hehehe

Ronald
    Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 07-14-2004, 12:49 AM.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

well i can sell mine for $60US... i guess i paid to much for them but i will not take a loss on them because i would rather keep them. so if you want them they are $60US. i know that is lots.
      COLBALT CB7 2NER # ?

Winnipeg HAVOC Member: kNate

Comment

window visors//

i will buy them .. let me know hit me up on aim JDMACCESS93
        "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

its soo funnie, all the years that people said they didnt like my visors and now everyone loves them! hahha
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

DID I START A TREND..................

JDMED

buy my jdm part
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

hehe did u?

u awakened it
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Hehehe actually...I've always wanted a set of these for the longest time, 'coz I want to be able to open my windows when it's raining, since the windows always get all fogged up and crap.....And plus they're OEM Honda parts....Hehehe and yes I'm a sucker for JDM/OEM Honda crap...

Ronald

Comment

so does anyone have any JDM ones? or do you know for a fact that US and JDM are the exactly same?...................

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

From that pic that you showed us (the white JDM 4th gen with 5th gen rims), the visors look exactly the same as mine.....Not 100% sure tho, could be wrong....

Ronald

Comment

for the sake of us tuners, lets call all of the visors JDM then! hahah....so i at least have a JDM part lolz

Retro!

Hater

Comment

i did have a set but sold them along time ago .. right now am looking for same one.... i think that usdm oem ones are the same as the jdm ones no diffrence... check my picture all those parts are in my car except the visors ... got this hook up at a local junk in japan got all the parts on my car ill have pics up soon ,,
                        "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

dude u wanna share that hookup??

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                          X