JDM 1 piece headlights with black trim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM 1 piece headlights with black trim?

Ok any1 heard or seen those it's from a 90-91. I saw the ones with the chrome trim and the ones without but black trim never. Did they come like that from factory? someone is selling them and he said they have the black trim from factory

Last edited by JailBa8; 06-30-2004, 12:31 PM.
    U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

1. make sure you read the jdm headlight FAQ thread right above this one!
    2. if it the trim isn't black, then there's really no trim at all:

so, if the person believes they have black trim (the picture you have is in the jdm accord pic thread, and i think the chrome trim appears dull and thus as if it could be black) it was more than likely painted.

the seller may believe them to have come that way from the factory, but as far as i know, they did not.

in the end, if the trim is black, the trim is black... regardless of whether honda made it that way, or a previous owner of the headlights.

if you like 'em, get 'em. if not, i'm sure someone else will snap them up.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
      if you like 'em, get 'em. if not, i'm sure someone else will snap them up.
      I am not worry about that he got 9 sets
      U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

Originally posted by JailBa8
        share the wealth mang

how can i contact this jdm hero?

Comment

this jdm hero is in Canada, city called montreal in the province of Quebec

Comment

unless he specifically went out of his way to remove the trim and sand it and paint them all black, which is unlikely, then they are chrome. i guess its possible that there was some rare special edition of the accord or something that came with a black trim, but nobody has ever heard of it, and if it did even exist, the guy wouldnt have 9 sets of headlights from it. so yeah you can pretty much assume that they are gonna be chrome.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by JailBa8
              i want a set how much shipped to 12550.
              THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
                unless he specifically went out of his way to remove the trim and sand it and paint them all black, which is unlikely, then they are chrome. i guess its possible that there was some rare special edition of the accord or something that came with a black trim, but nobody has ever heard of it, and if it did even exist, the guy wouldnt have 9 sets of headlights from it. so yeah you can pretty much assume that they are gonna be chrome.
                the 9 sets are not all chrome. he got 5 sets 92-93 accord with no chrome trim around, 3 sets 90-91 with chrome trim and that 1 set with black trim. Well that's what he hadm when i last check.

Originally posted by MDIZZLE4SHIZZLE
                i want a set how much shipped to 12550.
                I'll check with him if he wants to ship to USA
                Last edited by JailBa8; 07-02-2004, 10:50 AM.

Comment

KOOL MAN LET ME KNOW ASAP.... I NEED THOSE ONEPIECES
                  THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

Working...
                  X