Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illestatus
    replied
    you just pull out the thing that holds the h3 light bulb out and you push and turn the yellow cap in, i also took out this gray metal cover out. they look really nice with the yellow caps in

Leave a comment:

• Julianachos
    replied
    How are your caps staying on?

Leave a comment:

• illestatus
    replied
    some pics of my new finished project (they dont have yellow caps in as of right now)

Last edited by illestatus; 07-12-2009, 12:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• illestatus
    replied
    this is how they look on my car

Leave a comment:

• bigjoegood1
    replied
    Milton, glad he got you straight.

I have 2 sets that I plan to restore. I need details, what grit sandpaper, what type of silver paint and how did you open them bad boys up?
    --thebigjoe

Leave a comment:

• illestatus
    replied
    Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post

Milton, This what you need?
    that is what i needed, but joshnrosen had a pair that he let me have, he also had a c harness that he hooked me up with, i will post pics soon of the fogs installed

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    u had that easy. mine were much farther gone than that.

i blackhoused a 9091 set . i have a special plan for my 9293's but im real busy and havent had time for either car unfortunately T__T

Leave a comment:

• 91ExSedan
    replied
    Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
    Look pretty good. Has anyone ever blackhouse these, or ____house them of any color?
    xkjnboix has blackhoused 9293.

Leave a comment:

• bigjoegood1
    replied

Milton, This what you need?

Leave a comment:

• illestatus
    replied
    Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post
    Looking good Milton. I'll check to see if I have the rubber pieces for the back of your fogs.
    thanks bud

Leave a comment:

• bigjoegood1
    replied
    Looking good Milton. I'll check to see if I have the rubber pieces for the back of your fogs.

Leave a comment:

• illestatus
    replied
    Then oh god don't blackhouse them. Keep the clear bumper lightas as well. Go more for what ikayto' CB looks like.
    lol thats what i was just looking at (ikayto) yeah i might go oem bumber with oem fog only dif is that i have a 90-91 car so it will look a bit dif

Leave a comment:

• 93F22A6
    replied
    Then oh god don't blackhouse them. Keep the clear bumper lightas as well. Go more for what ikayto' CB looks like.

Leave a comment:

• illestatus
    replied
    Is your car the black or blue CB in your sig? Well I'm gonna assume yes it is. Why wouldn't it look good? It would look great with amber corners and bumper lights.
    im going for this look, minus the head lights since i have 1piece(this is my friends car)

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    good work

Leave a comment:

Working...
X