my e46 retrofit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my e46 retrofit

hey guys thought id show you some pics of how my retrofit was coming, projecter is just sitting there not bolted in yet and i still need shrouds.

umm u have my attention sir. cuz id love to do this to my low beams so i have a better cut off angle

Comment

Looks good man. I was gonna go with those but ended up getting the fx for the bi-xenon. Keep us updated.

click to see my ride
      click to check out my bb6 dash swap

Comment

Nice dude! How much were the e46 headlights?

Where is canada are you from?

Comment

they were $120 and im in alliston, ontario where are you from man?

Comment

both done now

Comment

howd you aim them?
              COUPE K24

Comment

there mounted level in the housing so the cut off should be level, i guess we'll see haha, any fine tuning can be done with the headlight adjusters.

Comment

You gave up 1 piece headlights to retro fit your factory headlight?

Looks good so far.

But when '93CB7Ex asked about, he probably meant, how did you get the cutoff to be straight. We all know aiming can be one with the headlight adjust, but the cutoff has to be aligned first, otherwise you would get cutoffs that has a diagonal cutoff either adjacent to the left or right.

MRT

Comment

^this
                    COUPE K24

Comment

the headlights mount level horizontally in the car, the bottom of the projector housing (which is straight and level with the cutoff shield/pattern) is level with the headlight housing. the cutoff should be nice and straight, once they're installed i'll take pics.

Comment

Working...
                      X