91 clear corner, i want it clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 clear corner, i want it clean

One of my stock OEM corners are brand new due to an accident. yet the other one is old. the new one gives a white light, but the old one is kinda duller. i want to clean it to make it white once again but i cant stick my finger inside the hole. is there a way i can do this and spend maybe 5 bucks?

i looked inside and its not toasted...it looks new if you ask me.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

hmmm... i dunno man.... the only way i know how to get inside of those corner lenses is to physically break them open (which almost always results in cracking the lense).

you'll just maybe have to either stick a couple q-tips together and try to weasel your way in there, or just buy another set of clear corners

Comment

what if i cut it open at the lip...with a dremmel...u wont see that right? then i can close them back up with some JB weld or clear silicone...what you think?

i have this stuff that cleans off oxidation on windows and plastics..im going to try to put it inside and see if that works today.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

ztec br0h you dont want to mess with cleaning them, you will most likely break them, buy some aftermarket ones that look stock if money is an issue, if not get some stock ones from the dealer, you know i can help you with anything reguarding lightin holla at meh brah.. haha

Comment

Originally posted by xplode
          buy some aftermarket ones that look stock if money is an issue
          umm to clarify... there are no aftermarket corners that look like the original OEM. You are better off buying a new corner from the dealer or going to a junk yard and pulling of 2 old ones to make them match.

Comment

correction, their are aftermarket ones that look like stock because i had a pair of them but i sold them.

Comment

you dumbOOO man

Retro!

Hater

Comment

correction, their are aftermarket ones that look like stock because i had a pair of them but i sold them.
                Haven't seen em... got pix?

Comment

yeh.. pics would be nice.. but i have yet to see a pair of aftermarket corners that look stock.. and ive seen all types of corners..
                  pic would be nice
                  Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 08-07-2003, 04:41 PM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Please dont tell me im wrong when im clearly not..

ACCORD 92-93 CORNER LAMP RH (STOCK ONE HAS SMALLER ORANGE INSERT)

ACCORD 92-93 CORNER LAMP LH (STOCK ONE HAS SMALLER ORANGE INSERT)

Theyre Made by TYC i know because i bought a whole TYC Headlamp unit for my friends 4th Gen and they are not the stock ones CLEARLY TYC is aftermarket.

Comment

cool but that's for a 92-93; we're talking about 90-91.

Comment

my friend got em for his 91 accord.. il try to get a pic

Comment

btw compliment on the fourm its about time somone put together a 4th gen based site. its very nice ..

Comment

my friend got em for his 91 accord.. il try to get a pic
                            don't bother.. I found it off the site where you grabbed your original pics... Definitely a good find... they must be new. :tu2:

Comment

:tu2: ?

Comment

Working...
                              X