95 accord intersection lights...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

95 accord intersection lights...

well im taking a set off an accord that just came in, they look very similar to our generations. Anyone know of anyone that used 5th gen intersection lights?

^sold

yes i believe they are the same. i've seen a set myself from a neighbor's 5th gen. make sure to obtain the wiring as well to ease the installation.
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

I have some intersection lamps from a 96 Raffaga that i'm thinking about putting in my jdm front bumper to match the design of the marker lights in my rear bumper. One thing thats stopping me right now is I'm going turbo and I have fogs and a pole assembly in the front already and the charge pipes need to go through that section but I want to see how much clearance I have first.... There is alot of clutter there already at the moment.

The lamps you have are slightly different than the jdm CB intersection lamps because they are a little more sleeker and not really square in design.

These intersection lamps are the same design for the 5th-8th gen accords/inspires and 97up preludes and newer 96up Hondas in Japan. They haven't changed the design of these intersection lamps yet.... i guess they got lazy in redesigning it?

But anyways go for it man! I think they look much better than the square ones designed for the CB. I'll post pictures when I install mine.
      I need a custom turbo manifold built....
      707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
      "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
      '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Okay, sorry to revive a dead thread...but I saw a pair of these in person close up today in my travels at used car lots.

From what I saw, you can't install these and have them sit flush with the bumper, as the 94-95 lights have a definite curve to them. Maybe it's a simliar curve to the CB bumper, but its something that I would think needs to be addressed.

Comment

Working...
        X