Cb7 opinion/poll on clear & amber corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cb7 opinion/poll on clear & amber corners

Yo i am deciding whether or not to put on clear corner and bumper lights, but as of now i dont think theirs any reason because that might give my car a "cheap" look depending on which ones i get, Give me your opinion! (My Car is Black just like Black92Accords, identical deep black shine and pimped out rims, mine are machined silver clear coated tho)

The Amber JDM Type.. (w/superwhite bulbs)
    72.73%
    The Clear JDM Type.. (w/white&amber bulbs)
    27.27%
    Last edited by xplode; 08-20-2003, 05:19 PM.

lol... those are the same ones I have. I prefer Amber; less cops; less attraction from rice; it is simple yet different and has an understated appearance from OEM.

Comment

I don't have either. I have some black OEM ones that look nice though...

Comment

Originally posted by y2knowledge
        I don't have either. I have some black OEM ones that look nice though...
        black OEM??

Comment

Erm, I'm not good with the terminolgy so I'll just post a pic of what I got then you could tell me :-D

And these too:

Sorry for the confusion if any. My terminology for all these things is in it's early stages!!!...

Comment

That's not OEM. OEM is stock (genuine honda parts). Everything else is aftermarket.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhh..

OEM is Honda made and whatever else is, yeah, gotcha. So yeah, those other 2 corners (amber and clear) are Honda made then? I am really liking the Amber ones. Yeah, the blacks look good on my ride since it's white, but a lot of peeps here are using OEM stuff that looks too awesome. If my ride was black though, clear would be the way to go. Thanks for clearing that up too bro, much appreciated!...

Comment

yup.. OEM = made by honda Original market ... everything else is aftermarket.. if it dont come stock. its not OEM =)

Comment

I personally like the Euro clear ones. I don't like the kinda foggy looking clear ones, but the totally clear (Euro clear) lenses look good in my opinion. I know they're played out and have become like the "rice thing to do", but I like the look period. The amber ones don't look like they'll match the headlights or bumper lights at all. The blcak ones would look good one either a white car or dark colored car. I still vote on the clear ones. I love JDM one-piecce lights and replaceing the corner light with the clear one is the closest look you can get to the one-piece ights without actually spending $200 on new headlights. It's your car so go with what you will enjoy the most. It's all preferance when it comes to looks mods like this.

My Accord History:
                  91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

my car's all white (frost white)... and i like the clear corners with the clear bumper lenses. never really given amber lenses a thought until i saw accordtunerx's ride... but i wanna be me, so for now i'm gonna stick with all clears on my ride.

in the end, both clear lenses and amber lenses look good.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

i think im gonna go with the amber lenses because i dont like the clear look its a lil too ricey for me, and the image i wanna go for.. but it will be nice if i was gonna put altezzas on my tails. but ima stay amber for now.

Comment

yea go with the ambers 1's they look better IMO

Comment

i might even keep my stock ones for now, im still feeling the look of them, but il try to get some pics of them on my car, once i get my digital cam..

Comment

Well, since my ride is all white I'm really feeling the black ones I got on mine. Now if only I could DIY my stock lamps to black, then I would be pimp, lol...

Comment

yeah i like the amber ones better.

Comment

Working...
                              X