Where to buy a foglight kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy a foglight kit

I bought a 94/95 foglight kit on ebay from Mechanicsville Honda in Virginia for $125 plus shipping. They have a couple of sets left. The wiring harnesses wire up to the CB7, and the switch is vertually identicle. The lights are oval instead of square like these on UK - Accord's parts car.

If your interested contact Rob Lowery the Assistant Parts Manager 1-800-531-2756
    It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

a diy would be great for this retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by the pharmacist
      a diy would be great for this retrofit
      I'm working on one. I've run into a couple of problems like where to run the main wiring harness and where to mount the relay bracket. Also having a problem with the right side headlight not getting power after installing the main wiring harness.
      It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

what i did with my relay was tape it to the wiring itself instead of trying to find a place to mount it. its easier for me that way. what i ran into was fuse number 3 b/c my alarm was already plugged into number 3.

Comment

Originally posted by ap716
          what i did with my relay was tape it to the wiring itself instead of trying to find a place to mount it. its easier for me that way. what i ran into was fuse number 3 b/c my alarm was already plugged into number 3.
          On the 94/95 kit the only wire that goes into the cabin of the car is the connection to the switch. They got rid of the whole headlight switch interconnect and connection to the under dash fuse box.

Comment

they do look the same, but there are some differences.....the bracket for one is totally different than the ones I have from the Uk, and you wont have the rubber piece that goes on the bumper like I do.....

Comment

Working...
            X