This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veteran Member Networking

It's been a while, but I'm curious, how hard would it be for me to find a set of CB3 Kouki headlights and fogs? Who has them on the low low? Let me know. I have a build sheet laying around, and possibly a clean donor.

Doing research before I bite. You know, the 'I've been around for a while' paces.

Thanks in advance.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

I would say impossible. Couple other members and I were talking about the "parts you don't see anymore" topic. I think I'd pay a good chunk for a Sigma front/rear/side lips.

Comment

Headlights for '92/'93 surprisingly aren't too rare yet. I assume it's the one-pieces you're after? I've even seen a couple new-in-box lights recently on IG. Asking around a grand for them, but that's still an incredible find. But fogs for a '92/'93 are "like hen's teeth," as the British say. '90/'91 guys get all the luck.

https://www.instagram.com/topfuelgarage_autoparts/

https://www.instagram.com/jdm_part_hunter/

Fortunately for me, the list of rare parts I'm still after is very short.
      Last edited by CyborgGT; 10-23-2020, 09:34 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

C'mon Anthony... you know asking to buy outside of the Classifieds is a no-go... as are non-descriptive thread titles.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          C'mon Anthony... you know asking to buy outside of the Classifieds is a no-go... as are non-descriptive thread titles.
          To make this thread legit again, "Veteran Member Networking" would be a great idea for a topic/area. A place where veteran members can talk, buy, sell, trade, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X