How do you guys maintain your cb7's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you guys maintain your cb7's?

I just wanted to know what you guys use on your cars.. products/procedures.

here's what I currently do.

Full Detail (i try to do about once a month):

Standard prep with what ever soap I have at the time
    dry
    clay (standard detailers Gray or blue heavy clay)
    cut/polish with a very low grit compound (Finish-Renu 1.5) .. I only cut probably every 6 months...
    remove compound
    wax (Auto Glym HD wax)
    dress trim (perfect 10 for random black plastics and mothers back to black for skirts and mouldings) and tires (stoners)
    remove wax
    clean windows
    polish metallic trim and rims with either window cleaner or quick detailer spray

Inbetween washes (every other week or when car gets diirty):

Prep n Dry
    Light Clay, if i can feel any contaminants (mothers yellow clay)
    Spray Wax (Turtle Wax 1-step Wax & Dry)
    dry/buff wax off
    dress trim and tires
    windows
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

What ever they have at the self serve car wash is what i use

Or the cheapest shit possible at auto zone.

My cars paint isnt that great; as long as i get the dirt off of it then im happy.

Comment

I like washing my car my self I go to the local car wash every friday and wash it then I wax it and also spray my tires and black parts to make them look clean, I detail the car once like every 2 months cause no one goes in my car besides me and my 9 month old son and my car always cleaned inside, engine wise I be to scared to hose it down so I wipe it here and there lol.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
      My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

i use anything Black Magic (tire shine and such) and for polish/wax's i got with Mothers!! those are the only two products i use... and bro, they work GREAT!! look at my original rims in my sig... never been redone... i just threw a lil polish on them and sprayed with tire shine... and taaadaaaa!! lmao
        Originally posted by deevergote
        wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Working...
        X