Bleach Cleaned My INT ?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleach Cleaned My INT ?!?

Thats right..household bleach spray. Obviously, not concentrate but just a normal spray. I got the idea because of my carpets. They were damn near black, and Laundry soap wasnt quite cutting it. The only damage, if you can call it that, is that the little bit of carpet on the bottom of the doors has turned a slight, lighter tan, but other than that..its cleaned all my vinyl perfectly. I had crap on the doors, and the roof, and just all over. A little spray, a few seconds and a good medium-brissled brush, and its done.

Thought maybe Type-G would get a kick outta this. Or anybody else who had these same reuslts. Chime-in.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

any pics???

Comment

No

The only cam i have is my cell. I'll try to find some dirty spots and take before/after shots and post em up.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

for the tan int vinyl or whatever like the trim peices.... armor all orange power!!!

Fucking took years off my headliner, doors, mouldings...

Dashboard i use armor all wipes

and carpet i want to get profesionally done but yea good stuff!

Comment

i hope you didn't use the bleach on your seatbelts because it weakens fabric. got pics? later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

No, i didnt. Just the carpets and most of the vinyl. I keep meaning to buy that Bissell "Lil Green Machine" cuz ive heard that it works great on the carpets. Cuz all i really need is a good steam. I dont get them that dirty, they were already like that, lol.

Comment

I used those chlorochs bleach wipes and my tan plastic looks freaking new
              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

hmmm. i might screw up something like that...Godspeed.

Comment

Thats what i thought, so i tested on a non-conspicuous(sp?) area, and it worked.

Comment

Had to chime in. Carpet on my wagon in the trunk was ok until a bottle of Newcastle spilled all over. About two days later I saw a truck with that steam clean/water hook-up and asked nicely if he could run it in my trunk. Well yeah it worked great! Next time I got one of those steam-vacuum rentals from the store and same results. Now I have a Hoover steamvac with the upholstery attachment.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Working...
                    X