detailing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

detailing

Okay everyone im about to handwax my car what kinda wax should i use?

3m with no silicone in it or anything with out silicone in it

Comment

what the hell are you talkin about im talkin about turtlewax or mothers turtlewax.

Comment

im talking about wax get anything with out silicone in it cause silicone eats the clear off the car so get 3m wax and polish u really dont need to wax it just polish it

Comment

oh okay thanks for the info I dont wax my car often so please excuse my inferiority.

Comment

ohh you shoul wax your car 1 every 6 month then from there just polish with out wax

Comment

thanks bro I never knew that before. so the name of the wax is named 3m how can i find out if theres silicon in it or none at all?

Comment

read the label in the back i used 3m u cant get it in autozone but like body shops ever notice or if u do go to body shops there no armorall or wax

Comment

If not, then use Zymol (light blue, dont apply in circles)or i heard the new meguires is good too (purple bottle)

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

i know turtle wax is the worst lol

Comment

i use that shine by meguires alot pretty much every 2 days and after every wash not the quick wax the polish spray

Comment

try meguires nxt tech wax or the purple bottle...results are nice, its about 15 bucks a bottle though.

not bad for oem paint

Comment

dayum thats one helluva shine you got there. damn i know the biords are gonna keep an eye on that for a good minute

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                            dayum thats one helluva shine you got there. damn i know the biords are gonna keep an eye on that for a good minute
                            that hasnt been much a problem...and i hope it wont be

Comment

Everyone says the purple bottle does this purple bottle have a name or is it just the purple bottle is that what its called?

Comment

Working...
                              X