help with gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with gauges

does anyone have detailed instructions on to install air/fuel ratio gauge and volt guage, plus mounting the pod holder onto the A pillar? any help would be great

bump someones gotta know something

Comment

The volt meter should just be two wires ground and power and go straight to your battery and the two for the little light you could hook up to the light switch so it turns on when you turn on your lights. The air fuel is I think four wires there's is a green one and a white one that you tap in to your o2 sensor and power and ground you could run the power to you fuse box inside of the car and run a fuse for that gauge just for safety of the guage. I haven't done this in awhile if anybody else knows correct me if I'm wrong

Comment

Voltage is easy. Lead off the alternator, ground lead, one for illumination. AFR, green signal (sometimes blue) to o2. Black, ground. Red, fuse panel, other 12V source, or directly off the battery with a nice fuse holder. Last one illumination. In terms of mounting the pod, they say a hair dryer? in some applications for some reason...never works. I even tried a heat gun, that didn't really work either. I ended up putting it in the oven @ 225, for 5 minutes. It softened the gauge pod up enough so I could run quickly outside and "mold" it a bit to the contours of the a-pillar. Surprisingly it didn't melt.

life is good.

Comment

is your air /fuel a wideband??? if not then all that its good for is a light show...they are a waste of money imo... the volt meter has a ground, a hot that will got to any power source and of course the wires for the light...
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Working...
          X