maximum box size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maximum box size?

What is the biggest box that you could build to fit in the trunk of our CBs, without compromising the entire trunk?
    We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
    Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Originally posted by dbales View Post
    What is the biggest box that you could build to fit in the trunk of our CBs, without compromising the entire trunk?
    IB...Seal the trunk from the cabin and mount the sub in a baffle. Ideally you're using the trunk as a box.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
      IB...Seal the trunk from the cabin and mount the sub in a baffle. Ideally you're using the trunk as a box.
      Good lord would that be a huge enclosure. I bet the trunk is at least 18 cu. ft.

OP - Box size is more relevant to subwoofer specs, What are you trying to do?

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        Good lord would that be a huge enclosure. I bet the trunk is at least 18 cu. ft.

Yes it would and it would take up little to no space, but you lose power handling and you have to make up for it in cone area(more or bigger subs).

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
          I'm really not trying to do anything. I just got done building a box for my subs and was just wondering what's the biggest that could fit.
          We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
          Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

Grab a tape measure and answer it yourself! lol You can build a box as big as your trunk, you just have to build it in the trunk.

Comment

Working...
            X