Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does viper 5901 have a fuse for parking lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does viper 5901 have a fuse for parking lights?

The alarm was installed almost 2 years ago and has been working fine until one day last week when I remote started and the lights didn't come on with the car anymore or flash or work at all with the alarm functions💩... All lights still work fine while driving, the viper brain has only 3 30amp fuses coming off of it which I struggled to check and are good then my buddy ses.. ahhh, I'm pretty sure the parking light fuse is in the brains now.😖

All I really wanted to know was if maybe someone here had a lil experience with this fuse before and if it even exists before I have to pull my brain out and pop the top?😵... I haven't found any info about viper alarm fuses any where.😖
    4000watts just so all the haters hear me comin!

On most dei products and most other remote starts and alarms the parking light wire is white, and yes it should have a 15 or so amp fuse in it.

Comment

There is a small trap door on the brain of the alarm, slide it out and up to expose the mini blade fuse. Then replace.

Comment

What fun that was to get to, it was in the brain. I followed the white wire up but didn't find a fuse on it... Kinda pissed I gotta get to the brain to change one fuse though, who really designs this stuff?... Duuuhhhhh... Lol...

Thanks guys
        Last edited by Binladin; 03-03-2013, 03:51 AM. Reason: Editer pro
        4000watts just so all the haters hear me comin!

Comment

Originally posted by Binladin View Post
          What fun that was to get to, it was in the brain. I followed the white wire up but didn't find a fuse on it... Kinda pissed I gotta get to the brain to change one fuse though, who really designs this stuff?... Duuuhhhhh... Lol...

Thanks guys
          Well, the main reason for that is because it has a jumper for either + or - flash output. It's easier to build that in the brain. Make sure you put the fuse back in the proper jumper position.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
          Traded with: Cb7xChun
          Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
          Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
          My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

Working...
          X