Distributor wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distributor wiring

Let me try this again since I probably posted on wrong section. Will this DIY work for wiring an Jdm f22b obd2 dizzy to a 90 accord?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...d2+distributor

All the wires match to the one in this diy but I have someone telling me it doesn't work.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

So I did this myself as well. But I used a 96-97 Accord pigtail instead of the Prelude. Because usually the Preludes with any engine at the yards I visit are usually stripped of everything including most times the engine itself. Then I just grabbed another pair of plugs off the corresponding year Accord 90-91/92-93. Had to look at a bunch of wiring diagrams, and used that thread you linked as well.

OBDII to OBDI Distributor Conversion Harness

I really need to tear this thing apart and write up how I've wired it together. But it is doable and works fantastic. I've had my car running with it for about 3/4 of a year now.
    MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
      So I did this myself as well. But I used a 96-97 Accord pigtail instead of the Prelude. Because usually the Preludes with any engine at the yards I visit are usually stripped of everything including most times the engine itself. Then I just grabbed another pair of plugs off the corresponding year Accord 90-91/92-93. Had to look at a bunch of wiring diagrams, and used that thread you linked as well.

OBDII to OBDI Distributor Conversion Harness

I really need to tear this thing apart and write up how I've wired it together. But it is doable and works fantastic. I've had my car running with it for about 3/4 of a year now.

Would be of great help to others, I was fortunate today a friend of mine just happen to come by and we beganeed to talk and he just happened to have a jdm f22b obd1 dizzy just laying around

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
      X