Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

** CHIPPED ECU TUNING JOURNAL **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok well i plan on doin that swap soon so let me know...Oh and i won't be gettn the head =( so no experimenting on that for now but oh well boost is better muhahahha end of the year
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

:update: theres a new beta for the fuel modifiers in uber 1.7...so far they're having success with it. If they get that and the ect/iab correction figured out then it'll be just about equal to crome. I'll try to get a chance to test it out over the next couple of days but i'm supposed to be tuning another car this weekend with my wideband...i need two widebands.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

u need ostrich..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Which will be purchased with my next ecu sale. But my wideband is gonna be getting false readings cause of the ultra cool vented manifold mod i have. So i don't know how i'm gonna set the main enrich value or the tps accurately

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

:another update: Just did some research and the uber guys have the ect/iab corrections working pretty good too! Go uber!!!

Comment

waits for manifold progress.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

toine im stoppn by tomorrow after work
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

update: Functional IAB's are in. The ecu sends a ground out from A19. All u have to do is find a 12v source to complete the circuit. Gonna go on a test run to see if theres a difference

Comment

sweet can't wait to find out how it goes

Do you have the link to this thread by chance? i would like to read on this.
                    Last edited by Backfire32; 11-20-2005, 11:05 AM.

Comment

eh, it feels ok. There is more low end tq and throttle tip in is more powerful but its not something i couldn't live without. It never did and still doesn't work on the ecu i use for my car. But it works for the two i'm about to send out
                      http://www.pgmfi.org/twiki/bin/view/Library/AddIABToP28

Comment

huh interesting. are you runnin a p06 or p72? Huh im confused so this works on only the auto usdms and all of them that can be chiped im guessing?

So from the way the pic looks it looks like it removes r135 and removes d13 then runs a jumper between them on the auto ecus. Is this how your suppose to do it? sry this will be my first attempt at doing ecu work.
                        Last edited by Backfire32; 11-20-2005, 12:45 PM.

Comment

The auto ecus only need the jumper wire soldered in. The manual ecu's need 2-3 more components soldered in to make it work is all. Figure out which one u have first; auto or manual.

I have a p06 btw

Comment

figured it all out.
                            Last edited by Backfire32; 11-20-2005, 07:24 PM.

Comment

I'll be giving mrx's base map a shot whenever I get around to buying my wideband.
                              My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

hey, is that my ecu?
                                Former Ride:
                                93 Accord Coupe
                                Jdm H22 w/ LSD
                                Type S pistons and cams

New Ride:
                                Bone stock 99 2.3CL
                                Black on Black Leather
                                5spd

"Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn."
                                C. S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                                X