Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

** CHIPPED ECU TUNING JOURNAL **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whew.. ur titts man...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

im titts? rofl!

anyways, ill be uploading an NA DOHC F22B map soon. it should be up by the end of next week. ill be uploading a version in crome and uber1.7.

tell me how it runs sean. i wana know how good my wb tuning skillz are, lol.

I seriously need to get a damn laptop. debt owns me

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

ya, im using a BURN1, live emulator, my laptop, PLX M300, USB datalogging cable and i have a lot of fun using it.. i just havnt touched my accord, like at all, well really i dont have it anymore, i have my truck, now im ganna get another accord and finish, but hey.. took a B16 hatch into a 14.74 at 100mph from the original 15.38 with tuning at the track, without a WB, just setting launch control and adding timing where needed, been doing this for 2 years now and im having fun, u guys?

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

just getting started, awaiting new chips and usb datalog cable, and then hopefully I can get into this more after working out the kinks.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

okay guys check this.. i'm getting into the ecu class... and i download crome. but on the tab. there's not much to click on i guess cuz i gotta connect the ecu.. i'm going to be swappin my f22a1 into a h22a with a f22a1 tranny. everybody recommended p28 ecu.. fine.. now what about the chip? are all the chip the same? look. sorry if this pop out of nowhere. but there's 17 pages and so much to read. i need to start from basic but i learn alot from the journal. but what kinda chip should i get? are they the same? PLUS. i understand that depending what i put into the engine. the way i modify the ecu could be better than how i motify it when i had NUTHIN but h22a in the engine. is there any like website or thread that tell u exactly where to change and set everything as? so i can choose and follow the instruction by the end i turn on the car it runs perfect at idles and acceleration and WOT etc. etc etc? like a perfect engine just as it was stock?
            DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

First option is to get MRX to chip you one with the H22a basemap, or somone-else
              Second option would be to get the stock one
              Third and my favorite would be to buy a chip programmer from mcu mall or moates.net, buy a couple of chips, atmel 29c256 are out of stock and no longer being made, so youll need the sst27sf512 chips. also youll need a p28 ecu and to download chrome(already done)
              Also youll need to socket the p28 and I think you may need to solder in a jumper naysayers please jump in!
              Then it would be time to learn each of the programs ie chrome, eprom prog(0.97g) etc. once you can use chrome to save a binary file, you then will need to use software/hardware to burn the chip like the eprom file above mentioned! But in all seriousness, you need to do your research and find out how exactly others such as MRX have came this far, well me to I guess lol thanks MRX and others for posting such for me to gain knowledge from!

There is a reason why there are 17 pages in here, not to mention the cb7 forums all together, the first oh id say 8 pages are pretty much info and MRX's trials and tribulations on tuning and burning and chipping etc. and some of mine too! LOL
              Good luck my friend!

WaC!

Comment

Wasn't really sure where to put this, thought this would be a good enough place

$5 eprom programmer, guy uses it to rewrite his jeeps efi system (ecu)

http://www.hackaday.com/2006/11/08/f...om-programmer/

http://www.miranda.org/~jkominek/hardware/eeprom/

I don't know anything about this stuff or whether this could work for us (with modification) so I just put it out there

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

when i drive back to florida imma meet up with u mdx and get my car chipped turbo h22a turbonextic drag 3 t3/t4, replacing the turbo for my t60-1, i got a stupid mugen chip in it and had to tune it with my v tec controller, ran 11psi pretty well
                  knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

bump got f22a6 wat ecu is that wat can i do to chip it pm me
                    1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by rezist09 View Post
                      bump got f22a6 wat ecu is that wat can i do to chip it pm me
                      Search, please.
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                      X