Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

** CHIPPED ECU TUNING JOURNAL **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRX
    replied
    eh, it feels ok. There is more low end tq and throttle tip in is more powerful but its not something i couldn't live without. It never did and still doesn't work on the ecu i use for my car. But it works for the two i'm about to send out
    http://www.pgmfi.org/twiki/bin/view/Library/AddIABToP28

Leave a comment:

• Backfire32
    replied
    sweet can't wait to find out how it goes

Do you have the link to this thread by chance? i would like to read on this.
    Last edited by Backfire32; 11-20-2005, 11:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    update: Functional IAB's are in. The ecu sends a ground out from A19. All u have to do is find a 12v source to complete the circuit. Gonna go on a test run to see if theres a difference

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    toine im stoppn by tomorrow after work

Leave a comment:

• WiKKeDV16
    replied
    waits for manifold progress.

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    :another update: Just did some research and the uber guys have the ect/iab corrections working pretty good too! Go uber!!!

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    Which will be purchased with my next ecu sale. But my wideband is gonna be getting false readings cause of the ultra cool vented manifold mod i have. So i don't know how i'm gonna set the main enrich value or the tps accurately

Leave a comment:

• WiKKeDV16
    replied
    u need ostrich..

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    :update: theres a new beta for the fuel modifiers in uber 1.7...so far they're having success with it. If they get that and the ect/iab correction figured out then it'll be just about equal to crome. I'll try to get a chance to test it out over the next couple of days but i'm supposed to be tuning another car this weekend with my wideband...i need two widebands.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    ok well i plan on doin that swap soon so let me know...Oh and i won't be gettn the head =( so no experimenting on that for now but oh well boost is better muhahahha end of the year

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    yes the DOHC f22 map will be fine for you.

Leave a comment:

• b8er
    replied
    alright, im not doing ok then , ahaha iv already read somewhere that the h23 head has been put on the f22, am i wrong? so just to classifi, i will be able to use the DOHC f22 map on the setup were going for, if so cool , il just find it and should be cooking, thanks

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    thats easy, we can do that over a weekend sometime.

Update: From Grumpy93 and my experience we've found that the stock f22 doesn't like the vac timing map for the boosted f22. Yea...weird....its the same engine and all, and should run the same but it doesn't. Maybe it has to do with the latency of the injectors. We'll soon find out when we put the 450's on ^^^Grumpy's car^^^

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Well i haven't found ne flaws in this new map for the f22a...The one crank up is workin now even on a cold start only one If i had to complain bout something it would be that at a cold idle my car likes to bounce...like the rpms with either move really slow up then all of a sudden jump and it seems like i am flooring...This only does this for the first couple of minutes once the engine is warm it is straight and acts normal now all we need to fix is my brake lights

Oh when are we going to start on the map for the f22a with 450cc injectors they are jus sitting in my room waiting for boost

Kick ass party the other night drunk ppl rule lmao

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    Originally posted by b8er
    ok just finished whole thread, i have followed pretty much everything, at least i think, i was wondering why there hasnt been a post lately and if anybody had a basemap that would work for a f22block/h23head combo? sorry if this has been awnserd somewhere. im new to the tunnig world
    no your doing ok. The f22/h23 block hasn't been presented to me, and certainly was never in question when i began this over a year ago. Besides that combo of block and the head is barely any different than the DOHC f22b so you can just use that map and tune off of it. There hasn't been many posts because i finished the map pretty much. Theres not much else i can do for it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X