Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

** CHIPPED ECU TUNING JOURNAL **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRX
    replied
    haven't had the chance to get 1.92 going but thanks to an unknowing Iamanoymous the stutter is solved. I was about to send out an ecu to acclipseh23. He has an f22b like todd and i was testing the map for it to see if everything was ok and if it was ok to send off. Well sure enough the stutter spot was gone. Weird thing was that i'd originally copied the h23 timing that Todd was using and the stutter was still there. So i go back and copy and paste the entire h23 timing map to my map...and the stutter was there. Fine, so then i copy my map onto the h23 map and leave the timing...stutter gone Don't ask cause i don't know lol i'm just glad its gone. I need to retune the a/f's but the manifold leaks so bad i'd get false readings so i'll have to wait awhile to do that.

Leave a comment:

• Backfire32
    replied
    well crank features don't work when you save your files. so im deleating this link.
    Last edited by Backfire32; 09-12-2005, 12:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Backfire32
    replied
    which one you want? 1.9 doesn't have crank features

1.92 is working so far but it claims to not have dataloging features working "pretty much the same as 1.7 datalog wise". haven't tryed well anyways let me find the link real quick.
    Last edited by Backfire32; 09-09-2005, 04:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    got the zipfile link to uber 1.9? if so post it up

Leave a comment:

• Backfire32
    replied
    haven't even looked for the triggerd open. but the crank seems to make a difference but i haven't figured out what value to use yet.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    still waitin for u to fix my start up problem lol j/m its straight it feels weird now if it starts on one....is that bad?

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    do the cranking features work too? What i'm really looking for is the vac triggered open loop switch for the guys with the little turbos

Leave a comment:

• Backfire32
    replied
    uber 1.9 is woorkiing fine, so far i have been running 1.9 for past week or so. cept i haven't tryed the datalogging portion of it. 2.5 k stutter is minimal. not to bad. good luk.

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    Eh, still trying to fix this 2.5k stutter...i swear its the biggest pain in my ass! Other than that most all my customers seem pretty happy with their maps. I'm also waiting on uber 1.9 to get bugs worked out so i can try that out.

Leave a comment:

• Backfire32
    replied
    anything new lately?

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    and what bout me? and am i going to get my sadly dyno sheet back?

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    just lots of fuel, I'll PM you the amounts i'm using.

Leave a comment:

• Backfire32
    replied
    so the start up problem has nothing to do with the chip? maybe i need to check that out on mine.

what part did u change on the map to make it startup on first crank?
    Last edited by Backfire32; 07-29-2005, 10:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    Update on the turbo map: Everything seems to be flowing great right now. My start-up problem was mostly due to my fuel filter's banjo bolt leaking fuel so the fuel pressure was always too low to start the car on the first try. The last thing left before completion is getting rid of that slight studder from 2250-2600rpm. Other than that most everything is pretty good. Still seems to be ranging 25-29 highway mpg and 20-22 city mpg which i'm still working on.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    so i take it u want me to do the gas mileage check then lmao well this weekend is a good time for that since i am going to orlando

Leave a comment:

Working...
X