Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

** CHIPPED ECU TUNING JOURNAL **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDIT!!! My original chip, at29c256, MRX programmed for my p06 no longer works in my ecu after erasing and re-flashing! Neither does my other NEW at29c256 chip. BUT my 27c256 that came with the chip burner works fine! The 27c256 works fine!(its a UV erasable) Hmmm~ Any thoughts?
    PS: they all burned fine and the jumper settings and dips were set properly!
    Maybe just bad chips now? I Dunno!
    I dont wanna erase the 27c256 because of it is the only thing keeping me on the road!
    Last edited by westsideaccord; 06-01-2006, 04:01 PM.

WaC!

Comment

Moates is out of AT29c256 and 27c256, so here is the replacement, which is
      C2 SST 27SF512 Chip and you have to set your "start of device value" when programming to 8000 hex.! I recently ordered on and will be trying it out asap! WaC.
      Also in two weeks on the 17th of june Ill be running the 1/4 mile and seeing if I can get a decent #! I am having some trouble trying to find tires that'll fit my 15" stock CD5 rims(the 7 spokes) Any thoughts?? My goal is a 14.9!

WaC!

Comment

alright, i think this belongs here.

my setup:
        f22a1 with cai

alright, i have 2 maps, one is accludes f22b1 map and the other is the nickspec that mrx sent me.

well, i got rid of the hi maps on accludes map, got rid of vtec. then just popped it in. it took a while to start, but it fucking idles great. its pretty smooth but i can feel a few bumps here and there.

on mrx's map, the start up is alright, not much better than accludes, but it idles like shit tho. i didnt really run that one at all, so thats all i have to say about it.

my damn wb hasnt got here yet, so I cant really mess with the maps until it gets here. but im guess that i need to richen up accludes map some and on mrx im gona lean it out some.

the timing on both are very similar, so i wont mess with that until im on a dyno.

and for the people that are gona say that its a waste tuning on a stock f22a, fuck off. lol, no really, screw you.

im doing it because i can, and because i want to squeeze as much power as i can out of it, stock.

also, my engine is going in soon, so yea.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

The idle is real low right lol? Just take the 21 in/hg at 600-1000rpm from accludes map and put it on my map. Nothing is really wrong with my f22a bin besides the idle being too low.
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

nah, its not TOO low, its just under 1k. i didnt even let it idle for more than 30 seconds before i shut it off tho. it sounded like shit, lol. almost as if i had a lobey ass cam.
            and if the idle was low before, i changed it on both maps to around 850.

but today, as i was coming home from work, i did a 2nd gear rip. I started as low as i could start, which was a lil under 2k rpm, then i wot'd it. i noticed a few lil burps but im sure i can fix those as soon as i get my wb.

Comment

Your MRX chip, may not be a good burn OR may not be getting a good connection in the socket! I have had this happen while trying different burns! But I also have 450cc injectors and you are still on stockers right? So make sure that your MRX map has the stock cb7 injector size selected in the boxes! Just a thought!! Peace!

WaC!

Comment

everything is fine with the burn, ive burned a few chips with the same map. its just his map that has that ugly idle.

Comment

strange, cause nick's car idles fine.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

hmm.. how was the weather when you tuned it? the weather is UBER hot and humid right now.

Comment

It was around 40 or 50 degrees when we tuned. Definately could be the main source of the problem but nicks car runs fine even when its hot

Comment

well, its been about a week now and I finally got my wb hooked in correctly and I started tuning today.

I got mrx's map to idle perfect, it was too lean at idle, so i added like 3% in the first few columns and rows.

then, I made a slow run in 2nd so I could watch the a/f ratios and it was fine when not wot, but once I hit wot, it went pretty rich. I'd say they were between 12.5-13.1. so I leaned out the 2 last columns before it goes into the boost colums by 2% to be on the safe side. and now they wont really drop below 13.1, so Im happy with that. I dont know how conservative the timing is, but I'm not going to mess with that at all.

I just cant wait till I get my laptop to start datalogging.

overall, its a pretty good NA map.

Comment

can someone please email me an NA f22b dohc map? i dont really care how it runs, as long as it runs, lol. I need it before saturday morning preferably.
                          d112crzy@msn.com

Comment

Hey d112crzy, been awhile hah.. anyways, can u do me a favor and PM me the bin for ur F22a SOHC, just host it on Xenocrons bin directory, i need it for the latest version, and also, doesn anyone know if the IAB function works, cause i not, im ganna go from my P06 to a OBD-1 P72 and use the IAB function... since the GSR`s have em.. lol.. also, does anyone know how to make the Uberdata sign with the real 2 dots over the U.??? ive been looking everywhere and keep getting asked and i cant do it...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

k, ill pm you when its hosted on there.

Comment

i thought id share with everyone.

posted as F22A1 NA .bin

http://www.xenocron.com/bins/index.php?

Comment