Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

** CHIPPED ECU TUNING JOURNAL **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my bad

Comment

no problem man, i just didnt want u to get flamed or accused of jacking the thread
      NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

WoOo0o...small update. I fixed the cold idle start. The only thing u have to do is adjust the FIV. Press down the valve inside and turn the wax washer thingy with a flat head screwdriver clockwise until it stops. It tightens something in there and closes the valve but not all the way. Air still goes through and all and causes cold idle to dial in at 1100-1300 rpm. Settles down very nicely at 700rpm when warmed up
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

you're the man bro. sent you a pm also can the po6 ecu be an auto or manual? if there's a difference can it be overridden? i have a five speed dohc f22b. it seems easier for me to find po6's out of automatics.
          Last edited by iamanonymous; 12-03-2004, 02:04 AM.
          I hate thieves!

Comment

gyea get that auto p06 mang he said u can control the IABs with auto p06. so he chipping u a ecu? my advice... dont start putting on ur turbo till u get ur ecu, ecu mite get lost in mail like mine did and didnt have a car for month. haha

Comment

yeah i put it on then took it off. borrowed my friends fmu for a day....it was fun can't wait...
              I hate thieves!

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                gyea get that auto p06 mang he said u can control the IABs with auto p06. so he chipping u a ecu? my advice... dont start putting on ur turbo till u get ur ecu, ecu mite get lost in mail like mine did and didnt have a car for month. haha

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

hahah gyea

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                    WoOo0o...small update. I fixed the cold idle start. The only thing u have to do is adjust the FIV. Press down the valve inside and turn the wax washer thingy with a flat head screwdriver clockwise until it stops. It tightens something in there and closes the valve but not all the way. Air still goes through and all and causes cold idle to dial in at 1100-1300 rpm. Settles down very nicely at 700rpm when warmed up

I DUN TOLD U TO DO THIS HOW LONG AGO??
                    u werent listening were u ???

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                      u werent listening were u ???
                      nice sig pic
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

nice sig pic
                        Ignorance is bliss.. lol

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

nice sig pic
                          good book

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

You guys have come pretty far since I last read this...

Good schtuff...

I'm glad you had the foresight to acquire a WB for tuning MRX...

Keep up the good work...
                            RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Hey Mid, R33 and Gdup….are you all getting that lil cough between 2000-2700rpm???
                              I mean im fine with it but in traffic…..that shits a bitch. It would do this sometimes before my turbo set up and I would have to adjust the intake pipe a lil, so I wonder if its just that, ill find out this weekend when I re-arrange the pipes
                              NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Originally posted by theone
                                Hey Mid, R33 and Gdup….are you all getting that lil cough between 2000-2700rpm???
                                I mean im fine with it but in traffic…..that shits a bitch. It would do this sometimes before my turbo set up and I would have to adjust the intake pipe a lil, so I wonder if its just that, ill find out this weekend when I re-arrange the pipes
                                yea mine does dat too sometimes around 2500rpm i think MRX said somthing bout dat cuz of the map

Comment

Working...
                                X