Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

** CHIPPED ECU TUNING JOURNAL **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to get my usb datalogging setup so i can trace where in the map that cough is at. I have a general idea but i need to verify it. Expect about 1 month till thats fixed. It only really happens in 2nd gear so just get past it quickly or shift. I did go after it b4 the car went down tho and lowering the timing seems to help a tiny bit.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

yeah thats it...ok, just wanted to make sure i wasnt the only one....im cool with it, its just a b when u r in rush hour traffic...lol
      NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

what happened to your car midnite? btw, this cough, if your car is always above 2750 in second, will you still have the problem?
        I hate thieves!

Comment

clutch problems p3wnd me for the next couple of days to weeks. It usually only happens at very low throttle (around 20mph) at 2500rpm in second gear. It doesn't happen all the time just often enough that its noticeable. After the 2500rpm everything else is fine. It doesn't happen anywhere else that i've found. I just need to run it in closed loop when i get the car back up

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

this thread is so long... i will just ask my question, i'm looking for a basemap slightly tuned for a JDM F22B . I'll be using the stock ECU but i'm planning to put a chipped one into it, any map somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by mikev88
              this thread is so long... i will just ask my question, i'm looking for a basemap slightly tuned for a JDM F22B . I'll be using the stock ECU but i'm planning to put a chipped one into it, any map somewhere?
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=15445

i may ask the mods if i can clean this thread up and get rid of the rift raft in here

Comment

I'm just putting the F22B this week , it will have an intake, headers and exhaust. All i'm looking for is a little chip that will remove all that pollution control programing and let my engine breathe freely.I live in Canada, no emissions test here... hehe, so we can basically do whatever we want without beign bother by anything else than our environemental conscience.

Comment

Important update:
                  The ATMEL 29c256 chips that we use for uberdata are being discontinued in full by the manufacturer. Moates.net still sells them for the time being but i'd suggest u get 1 or 2 from them if u plan on using a chipped ecu sometime soon. I predict the chip prices will go up do to the supply and demand. And because of this i don't think i'll be selling just chips anymore. I'll only be selling them with the chipping package i offer.

Also, new f22a map coming soon. Most all the little quarks have been worked out of the map and now we're adjusting for power. Stay tuned.
                  Last edited by MRX; 02-16-2005, 03:18 PM.

Comment

t3h hawtness..
                    offtopic:
                    toine.. do u have the p05/p06 conversion to p28.. i know u were in the middle but um... he.. purchased that p06 last nite.. without saying anything.. he won the auction so.. now we have to do it.. u have the componets?
                    Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 02-16-2005, 03:43 PM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                      t3h hawtness..
                      offtopic:
                      toine.. do u have the p05/p06 conversion to p28.. i know u were in the middle but um... he.. purchased that p06 last nite.. without saying anything.. he won the auction so.. now we have to do it.. u have the componets?
                      of course i do

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                        Important update:
                        The ATMEL 29c256 chips that we use for uberdata are being discontinued in full by the manufacturer. Moates.net still sells them for the time being but i'd suggest u get 1 or 2 from them if u plan on using a chipped ecu sometime soon. I predict the chip prices will go up do to the supply and demand. And because of this i don't think i'll be selling just chips anymore. I'll only be selling them with the chipping package i offer.

Also, new f22a map coming soon. Most all the little quarks have been worked out of the map and now we're adjusting for power. Stay tuned.
                        man that blows...there are no other companies that produce those?
                        looks like a romulator is slowly going to become necessity rather than novelty

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Not that i know of. The guys on HMT are talking about using completely different chips or downgrading to the 27c's.

Comment

I just read this whole sticky...great stuff! I did a search to find out about another ecu possibility. It says on hondatas website that the p75 can be used on the f22. All the stuff in this thread was the po6, po5, p28, but my brother is getting gsr w/ecu for integra, so I can get his p75. Is this good for my car, and would maps you've done to po6 work? Sorry if a little off topic or covered elsewhere, but I've been reading this for 2hrs and my brain is fried!
                            Everything is a work in progress

Comment

haha, alright since u read it all i'll let this one slide. Once the ecu is chipped they can all be converted to be the exact same ecu and converted to do the exact same things on the same map. If u chipped the p75 the map would just have to be in p75 format meaning u open up the stock ls map in uber and copy and paste my map onto the fuel and ignition table, then change the rpm values to match the p06's. After that your done. Gdout has a p75 ecu actually. If u put a map in p06 format into a p75 ecu it would throw a solid CEL and say the ecu is bad because each ecu reads from different memory allocations and thats why u have to specify which ecu u have.
                              Last edited by MRX; 02-17-2005, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                                haha, alright since u read it all i'll let this one slide. Once the ecu is chipped they can all be converted to be the exact same ecu and converted to do the exact same things on the same map. If u chipped the p75 the map would just have to be in p75 format meaning u open up the stock ls map in uber and copy and paste my map onto the fuel and ignition table, then change the rpm values to match the p06's. After that your done. Gdout has a p75 ecu actually. If u put a map in p06 format into a p75 ecu it would throw a solid CEL and say the ecu is bad because each ecu reads from different memory allocations and thats why u have to specify which ecu u have.
                                actually...to be honest. when i did gdouts ECU i just used the exact map i was using...so aparently the p06 code works on the p75

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                                X