Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

** CHIPPED ECU TUNING JOURNAL **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnite racer x
    update: managed to get the wideband on this weekend and spent a good 3 hours tuning the brand new map uberdata 1.7 map. Haven't encountered a stutter at all and got the cruising a/f's to 14.4-15.3's just about without the aid of the 02 sensor. I even formed my new map to the f22b map. Gdout tried the map and said it was better than all the rest he'd tried. I'm concentrating on gas mileage and daily drivability right now. Getting a strong basemap is my first priority and then second is power. Keep your eyes peeled. When i work out a couple bugs in it i'll release it.
    are you going to post a map for download? i was just wondering , not right away but eventually... or are there other maps i can download.

Comment

there's the original map i posted in december in this thread. Should be right in the middle of all the pages
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

update: Grumpy and I met up last night and after some failed attempts at getting him onto uber 1.7 for some reason we gave up and i just copied and pasted my current map to 1.66. Started her up and it feels ALOT smoother than the last map. I'll await his notes on whats good/bad. We're shooting for next week to do work on his car. So the n/a f22a map is getting closer and closer to completion.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

oh my gosh this map jus might be the one i haven't found ne dead spots still have to crank twice to start but no biggy and lets see oh idle still low with the turn of a screw but not as low as it use to be i am very excited can't wait to dyno it then we will have it all the problems worked out.
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

hey mxr good write up man almost done reading it all.....started a couple of hours ago with a couple of distractions..right now i purchased a p14 ecu and am going to be swapping in the f22b shortly and boosting it near the end of summer. by august-ish do you think you'd have a map setup for a uberdata-chipped p06? im most likely goin with the dsm setup, still contemplating turbo and manifold but im really interested in your work and i have zero chipping/tuning knowledge/expierance so im looking up to you. thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by CB7DOHC
              hey mxr good write up man almost done reading it all.....started a couple of hours ago with a couple of distractions..right now i purchased a p14 ecu and am going to be swapping in the f22b shortly and boosting it near the end of summer. by august-ish do you think you'd have a map setup for a uberdata-chipped p06? im most likely goin with the dsm setup, still contemplating turbo and manifold but im really interested in your work and i have zero chipping/tuning knowledge/expierance so im looking up to you. thanks again
              please see this thread...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...light=wideband

we have a map for it already

Comment

holy motha F'N shit. this thing is long. but some great info. i am learning a lot from reading ur stuff mrx. thx for all the work uve done.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

best thing you can do is learn all this b4 you ever even begin to try it. Best of luck and remember the more u know about what ur getting into the easier everything will go, things will still go wrong no matter what but you'll have the knowledge to overcome any obstacles

Comment

lol did u get that out of a card??
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

Somebody contacted me saying they wanted to see my latest map and compare it to what they had. Whoever it was said they'd managed to fix the start up problem also...if your reading this...CONTACT ME I LOST THE EMAIL/PM/WHATEVER LOL!!! Its like the final bug, and its so friggin aggravating

Comment

so that means no more to crank starts??
                        ~Nick~

Comment

hey mrx i ran into another problem recently everynow and then when i go to start my car that normally takes to cranks it won't even turn like i wll turn the key and it will jus go click and ill have to sit till the check engine light goes out then turn and it usually still takes two cranks when do u think me and u can get together agn?? i am still waiting on that dyno let me know peace
                          ~Nick~

Comment

i wonder if your fuel pump is getting clogged, try using a lil fuel system cleaner in the next tank, and yea we'll get together this weekend

Comment

sounds good
                              ~Nick~

Comment

a lil update haven't ran into that problem with turn the key an no crank i am guessin that the fuel pump was clogged or it could have been what ever u did at sonics lmao on a rainy day but ya i am excited to dyno nxt friday hope results r good more on uberdata then on the piece of paper lmao
                                ~Nick~

Comment

Working...
                                X