Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

** CHIPPED ECU TUNING JOURNAL **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*finger tap in boredem/frustration still waitin for that one day i can have a one crank and don't have to hold the key in start position forever
    lol just given u a hard time
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

The basemap, open in uber 1.7 if you'd like to take a look at it

http://uberdata.pgmfi.org/forum/atta...urbof22v25.bin

Runs almost flawlessly.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

yay! time to try.

Comment

so far so good, but i still don't have 1 start cranks. and just like the prior map have had to add alot of fuel. crazy how my shit runs so differently.

no stutter tho

Comment

Whoa.... i just got done reasing this whole thing. been on this site for a little bit. i had an accord just sold it a couple of days, but i have a prelude 93, just wondering, if yall are gonna be making an maps for the h22. i'm going to be going boosted when i get back home. but for now i'm na. saving my money to buy all my parts at once. but anyways. i want to get into tuning. i understand the fuel mixtures, but what i don't get is the timing maps. is there a faq anywhere that i can read that explains how to use uberdata corectly. i have a p06 converted to a p28 to run my h22. the guy i bought it from put a base map in it for me. but i want something better, somethign custom. i'm gonna be buying a burner, and probably a wide band soon. and the connection to log my data. i'm a newb at this, just tryin to see if someone can point me in the right direction. thanks, sry for the long post, great job midnight, and all the other guys lol, midnights name just sticks out, sry. thanks again.
            Boosted H22...Underway....Getting parts, and gaining knowledge....first thing to do is diy body work, and paint....H22 Swap should be doen by the end of this month if all goes right...

Comment

please go to www.uberdata.org to brush up on timing. I won't be creating an h22 map because its already been done. Please contact Bustedlx for h22 ecu needs Tell him I sent you. He's better than me anyways.

and thank you for your kind comments

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i think i'm gonna swallow my pride and buy the real time emulator called the Ostrich. Yea, i guess i'll wait for my next ecu sale and use the money towards that burner.

For those that don't know what that means...an emulator hooks up to the ecu where the chip normally is. You still tune with a laptop but you don't have to cut the car off to make changes anymore nor do you have to switch chips at all. Simply tune on the fly, when u get the map where u want it you save the file and burn it on a chip and your done. The last couple of ppl that i've tuned can tell you that it only takes me about 4-5 chips to fully tune a car nowadays and with this new real time programmer (RTP) it'll cut tuning sessions down into about 20 minutes or less

I'll keep you guys updated...still haven't tried out 1.92 cause i've been busy tuning some other cars and rarely have any time to mess around with my car.

Comment

which is sad.. consider it will have something DODGE related under the hood. cough cough ram horn cough cough..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

shhhhhhh...talk of said advancement shall cease

Comment

ok just finished whole thread, i have followed pretty much everything, at least i think, i was wondering why there hasnt been a post lately and if anybody had a basemap that would work for a f22block/h23head combo? sorry if this has been awnserd somewhere. im new to the tunnig world

Comment

Originally posted by b8er
                        ok just finished whole thread, i have followed pretty much everything, at least i think, i was wondering why there hasnt been a post lately and if anybody had a basemap that would work for a f22block/h23head combo? sorry if this has been awnserd somewhere. im new to the tunnig world
                        no your doing ok. The f22/h23 block hasn't been presented to me, and certainly was never in question when i began this over a year ago. Besides that combo of block and the head is barely any different than the DOHC f22b so you can just use that map and tune off of it. There hasn't been many posts because i finished the map pretty much. Theres not much else i can do for it.

Comment

Well i haven't found ne flaws in this new map for the f22a...The one crank up is workin now even on a cold start only one If i had to complain bout something it would be that at a cold idle my car likes to bounce...like the rpms with either move really slow up then all of a sudden jump and it seems like i am flooring...This only does this for the first couple of minutes once the engine is warm it is straight and acts normal now all we need to fix is my brake lights

Oh when are we going to start on the map for the f22a with 450cc injectors they are jus sitting in my room waiting for boost

Kick ass party the other night drunk ppl rule lmao
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

thats easy, we can do that over a weekend sometime.

Update: From Grumpy93 and my experience we've found that the stock f22 doesn't like the vac timing map for the boosted f22. Yea...weird....its the same engine and all, and should run the same but it doesn't. Maybe it has to do with the latency of the injectors. We'll soon find out when we put the 450's on ^^^Grumpy's car^^^

Comment

alright, im not doing ok then , ahaha iv already read somewhere that the h23 head has been put on the f22, am i wrong? so just to classifi, i will be able to use the DOHC f22 map on the setup were going for, if so cool , il just find it and should be cooking, thanks

Comment

yes the DOHC f22 map will be fine for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X