Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

for f22a builders looking for oversized valves..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for f22a builders looking for oversized valves..

i talked to bisi on myspace and you can order custom made valves from them...

36mm intake (+2mm)
    37mm intake (+3mm)
    30mm exhaust (+1mm)
    told me a price of $14.50 each. just provide a phone number to him and one of his staff members will contact you for the order. jsut though i would spread the word and help some members out with this part of a build...
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Good info, I had a feeling he'd share! I know he's running +3mm intake valves in the Insight, not sure about exhaust.

Comment

this is what he told me they had custom made.... i asked him who made valves for the f22a and this is the info he gave me... $240 + shipping for all of them...
      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Thats actually not too bad of pricing.

Comment

i didnt think so either for custom made valves..
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
            i didnt think so either for custom made valves..
            Yea I know, The only thing is, I wonder who makes them. Bisi probably have them outsourced but by who?

If Ferrea is making them then thats a awesome deal.

Comment

Is that 240 for a complete set?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
              "The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                Is that 240 for a complete set?
                yep i think so..
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Thats sounds like a damn good deal to me.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                  "The Turtle"
                  DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
                    Yea I know, The only thing is, I wonder who makes them. Bisi probably have them outsourced but by who?

If Ferrea is making them then thats a awesome deal.

hell yeah

Comment

i want to say they are supertech but really not sure... could be almost any decent valve manufacturer.....im not going to complain...
                      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

I'm sure whatever valve manufacturer they are, Bisi has tested them before being satisfied. Finding out the manufacturer would honestly be the the least of my worries in dealing with Bisi. I'd be more worried about proper fitment with all the other mods you have. Making sure it all works together is what it's all about. Also, consider weight differences and the effect on your valvetrain setup at whatever your max RPMs are going to be.
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

very true cisco.. all im going for with these valves if i decide to get them is more airflow in the combustion chambers...
                          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

bisi at one time said he was working with kibblewhite to create valves so maybe these are the ones he was talking about.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                            member ride thread
                            11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                            People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

i think im goin go tbuy these real soon...
                              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X