Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Bisimoto intake sheild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisimoto intake sheild

I just purchased bisimoto intake shield am I supposed to use an regular intake gaskest to. Need an response as soon as possible before tomorrow. Oh and is it smog friendly. For those who have it.
    Last edited by Darkcloud; 02-12-2009, 11:31 PM.
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

you don't use a gasket because it's already a gasket that is an insulator and has nothing to do with smog

Comment

i used the Bisimoto piece only. Just ensure your surfaces are clean

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Sweet thanx guys
        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Bisi suggested throwing some sealant around the coolant hole, it's up to you, but other than that, you are good to go Those are reusable too.

Comment

Working...
          X