Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

k20 IM on H22a HEAD???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

k20 IM on H22a HEAD???

i was wondering if anyone has done this on their h22 swaps..... im thinking of doing this but if there is someone with info on this feel free to share

lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
    "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
    check out my mr thread
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

alot of civic guys do it to make room in the engine bay.

no huge gains over a gutted h22 im or euro r.

Comment

so the k20 im is the same bolt pattern???? it looks kinda cool though

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
        yeah i know it does thats why im asking.... that shyte looks dope as fa#@##k!!!!
        lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
        "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
        check out my mr thread
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
          alot of civic guys do it to make room in the engine bay.

no huge gains over a gutted h22 im or euro r.
          Nothing has been proven yet. There aren't any stock H22 dynos with any K manifold.

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
          No. They have the same port pattern, but different bolt pattern. An adapter plate from QSD solves this issue.

But then you have to deal with linkage, injectors and tb.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
            No. They have the same port pattern, but different bolt pattern. An adapter plate from QSD solves this issue.

But then you have to deal with linkage, injectors and tb.
            awesome, do you know where to get the intake manifold adapter? after that, you could use either the oem fuel rail or something interesting like a hybrid racing rail with properly-sized injectors. Hybrid is also working on a really slick k-series throttle body that they were showing off at IA. It looks like the stock throttle linkage might be made to work, but a custom one is likely needed.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
              waste of money.
              why? it appears to have much shorter runners than even the euro-r intake mani.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

i really like the way that looks. i see alot of tabs that could be shaved off to make it even more clean looking. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                  awesome, do you know where to get the intake manifold adapter? after that, you could use either the oem fuel rail or something interesting like a hybrid racing rail with properly-sized injectors. Hybrid is also working on a really slick k-series throttle body that they were showing off at IA. It looks like the stock throttle linkage might be made to work, but a custom one is likely needed.
                  Yeah you can get them from QSD.

To put the cheap manifolds like the RRC or RBC into a prelude or accord is a waste of money and time.

It would probably cost the same as a EuroR with all the shit that's needed. The EuroR is good for 300+whp NA.

If you're wanting to do this setup for a turbo motor, something big like the GE manifold would be good.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                    i really like the way that looks. i see alot of tabs that could be shaved off to make it even more clean looking. later.
                    x2

Reminds me of integra motors
                    My ride History:
                    Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                    Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                    Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                    -----------------------------------
                    1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

wouldn't money towards a skunk2 mani plus a nice tb and maybe some nice injectors (depending on the price of the k20 mani and all the parts needed to acomplish the swap) be better then this k20 mani???

I just can't see doing something like that has no proven power gain when I can do a skunk2 mani that has plenty of proven power gain...

imo

Comment

i like the way it look and it does look like it would flow better, wanna c someone do it and show the benefits then ill think about it

MY MR CB7 THREADhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=127610

MY MR PRELUDE THREAD http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...22#post2149222

trade apexi ws2 catback for some wheels pm me

Comment

dont think u will get any good gains k20 motor to a h22 or b series no point even if it looks cool not better going with full k24/k20 if u wanna see 300 whp
                          dont know about putting the rbc to that kind of motor better just going skunk 2, those picss looks like there just using the rbc nothing special about it.unless u port and polished stuff then u see some gains..i was coming from rsx
                          1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

I saw a K20 head on an H22 block once

That would be more worth the effort

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                            X