Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Best price for AEM Cold Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best price for AEM Cold Air

Well, I have not been on here for a while, but I still have the Accord and still putting 400+ miles per week on it for work. Anyway, since it looks like I will be keeping it for awhile before I can get the other car I want and since I have already done the new clutch and tires, I am thinking about doing a couple other little things.

Anyway, I want to do the full AEM Cold Air Intake with the bypass and was wondering who is offering the best prices on these anymore. I thought someone on here had a decent price on them, but I can not find that thread any more. Any leads for me?

By the way, planning on AEM CAI, maybe the Apex'i WS2 exhaust, and maybe some springs and struts...
    Eric91Z
    eric91z@globalccs.net
    '92 Honda Accord EX Coupe - For Sale (email me)

the AEM cai are usually priced around $150 and up; the bypass valve is around $35 and up.
    *btw, you got PM*
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

$175 is best price I know of at 2kracing.com and I think it's free shipping
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I checked out 2kracing.com and they are showing $194 for the CAI and $48 for the bypass.

What about RevHighOnline.com? Any one ever order from them? They are showing $164 for the AEM CAI and $374 for the Apex'i WS1 and WS2 for $374. Prices are good, any issues with them?
        Eric91Z
        eric91z@globalccs.net

Comment

I got mine off ebay it was the best price I could find, $150 plus shipping came to $176 exactly. New.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric91Z
            What about RevHighOnline.com? Any one ever order from them? They are showing $164 for the AEM CAI and $374 for the Apex'i WS1 and WS2 for $374. Prices are good, any issues with them?
            wow! yeah really lemme get a heads up on that too.. hmm would it be 375 beans shipped?

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

I think you'd be better off with a no-name intake and a good cone filter, as suggested by site-members before. This coming from a guy who owns an aem cai.

Comment

Accordaffair - why do you say that?

ai2t - check out their website, I am not sure what shipping is. www.revhighonline.com

edit: I checked their site again and did an estimate for shipping UPS Ground - $45 for the exhaust - So about $415 with shipping...
                Last edited by Eric91Z; 12-16-2004, 02:25 AM.
                Eric91Z
                eric91z@globalccs.net

Comment

I don't think the car benefits enough from the intake to warrant that price.

Comment

i agree that aem intakes are way overpriced. and i dont know about your laws, but if you dont need a carb sticker, definetly get a cheapy one off ebay. if you do need a carb sticker, check this out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

$85 shipped and its legal. ive bought one before, so theyre legit. im actually using the sticker that came with it on my noname 3" cai.

Comment

That one looks good to me, it looks to be a two piece. Does it have a k&n filter? I don't need carb exempt, i don't have inspections. But that one looks satisfactory

Comment

that one didnt, but they have another, $25 more... that comes with a k&n filter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

Comment

Well, you guys have made me think again. Since I will end up keeping this car around no matter what my next car, I might just take the money I would spend on the CAI and put it towards the new exhaust. Why? Because I would need another intake anyway when the F22 gets replaced with an H22.

So, maybe I will just do the exhaust and suspension stuff instead.
                          Eric91Z
                          eric91z@globalccs.net

Comment

sorry, i guess they jacked up the price...because I was keeping track of this...been out of the loop on prices for a bit i guess
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

most full CAI are the same power adders.. they arent ganna be to much different................. but again, hondas looooove length

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Working...
                              X